Project newsHere you can find information about current open calls related to the Faculty of Informatics. For more information, see our research website Research and development funding. Research Department RMU Publishes Newsletter where you can find information on ongoing and upcoming calls and events in / v. You can also use the app Anlupa.cz , which enables easy automatic search and tracking of calls for research, experimental development and innovation projects announced by national and foreign grant providers.
We would like to ask those of you who are considering participating in the grant calls to inform us by email at
vedaE3JPxRClq@fiDUV-go4Zu.munij30-b7ZWs.czor in person at dept. I / O as soon as possible. Deadline at dept. I / O FI for submission of proposals count about 7 working days before the deadline of the provider, unless otherwise stated for the individual call.
- The RMU Research Department has prepared a seminar on current challenges to support research and innovation in national and international contexts. The event will focus on the current TA CR programs (ÉTA, KAPPA, DELTA 2, cofund calls) and HORIZONT 2020 . The seminar will take place on September 13, 2019 at 10 am in the FSS premises in room P51 (Joštova 10). More information including program and registration can be found here here .
- The RMU Research Department invites you to a seminar H2020 - MSCA ITN & RISE , which will take place on September 17, 2019 from 9.30 am in the JCMM building in the Czech Republic. More information including program and registration can be found here here .
Currently open calls, reporting information
- The European Commission has published an updated version of the H2020 work programs with the challenges of 2020 (last year of the Framework Program). All information about H2020 is available on the web Of the European Commission , in Czech on pages Technology Center AS CR and also on the web RMU . When preparing projects you can use the consulting as well financial support by RMU.
- Erasmus + projects - The EC has published challenge for submitting Erasmus + cooperation projects for 2019 .
- It was published on the website of the Department of Development Advice on the preparation of the announcement of the internal FRMU competition for 2020 . The final version of the announcement (including the competition rules for 2020) will most likely be published in the second half of September.
- GAMU has an open call in category F - Supporting the preparation of international projects. Aid applications shall be submitted on an ongoing basis. The support is intended for costs related to the preparation of extremely prestigious and important projects of international providers (eg programs of the European Commission). More information can be found on the page GAMU .
- GAMU has an open call in category I - MUNI Award in Science and Humanities. Applications for support are submitted by September 23, 2019. The main aim of this grant support is to bring new excellent and successful scientists to MU, who will be offered the conditions to stay motivated to work for MU and produce excellent scientific results in the long term. More information can be found on the page GAMU .
MMB posted on its website calls for grant programs in the field of culture. Please note that under these types of projects, the applicant may only have three running projects. Masaryk University is already full of capacity - three projects are already running at the university, in all cases until December 2020 (now it is not possible to submit proposals on behalf of MU).
The MoF has launched a call for applications for grants under the EEA and Norway Grants for the period September 2018 - August 2019 .
The Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports has launched a call for projects under the program AKTION / EVENTS on cooperation between Czech and Austrian educational institutions of the tertiary sector for 2019. Guidelines for submitting projects at MU can be found here .
- The Technology Agency of the Czech Republic has updated the call schedule for 2019, which you can find here . There are quite significant changes - for example, the announcement of the 3rd VS Éty is expected on 18 September 2019, the announcement of the 4th VS That you 9th October 2019, on the TACR website you will find more detailed information including preliminary parameters of the competition.
- The Technology Agency of the Czech Republic announced the first public tender of the Delta 2 program, which focuses on bilateral foreign cooperation. The competition period runs until 22. 8. 2019 . More detailed information about the competition, including the tender documentation, is available to interested parties on the provider's website TAČRu . If any of you are considering submitting a proposal to this program, please inform the Dept. v / v FI until 5 August 2019 .
- The Technology Agency of the Czech Republic announced the first public tender in the Program of the Ministry of the Environment to support applied research, experimental development and innovation in the field of the environment Environment for Life (PP1 and PP2) . The outputs, results and impacts of the supported projects will help in particular to identify the real risks to the environment and to propose effective measures for their prevention or elimination of their consequences, and thus to improve the quality of life of the Czech population. More detailed information on its announcement including tender documentation can be found on the website TAČRu . The RMU prepared a consultation meeting for project teams preparing individual proposals in a small RMU meeting room (4th floor) on Thursday 15 August . At the meeting, it will be possible to discuss the settings of individual consortia, consult the results, answer specific questions for the preparation of proposals and find inspiration in the procedures and questions of other colleagues. Radim Kunc from the Legal Department of RMU and Hana Půstová from CTT will be present together with Katka Krejčí. Deadline for submission of proposals is September 19, 2019 . If any of you are considering submitting a proposal to this program, please inform the section. v / v FI as soon as possible and no later than 31 August 2019 .
- In the autumn of this year, TACR will announce the first call of the Kappa program, which will be financed by the EEA and Norway funds. They are already listed on the TACR website basic parameters of the 1st public tender .