Project newsHere you will find information about current open calls that concern the Faculty of Informatics. See our research website for more information Research and development funding. Information not only on projects, grant calls, research at MU can be found at MU portals . The RMU Research Department publishes Newsletter , where you will find information about ongoing and upcoming calls and events in I / O, and also has a new project IMPROVE , thanks to which the MU Research Department has more opportunities to provide information, organize practical seminars, assist in the preparation of the proposal and the subsequent implementation of the project. Researchers can also use the application Anlupa.cz , which allows easy automatic search and monitoring of calls for research, experimental development and innovation projects announced by national and foreign grant providers.
We would like to ask those of you who are considering participating in the grant calls to inform us immediately by email at
vedadtBl-R99I@fiR4oPPkAHY.munizDDuYlWrh.czor in person at Research, project support and cooperation with industrial partners department . Count the deadline to the FI for submitting proposals approximately 7 working days before the provider's deadline, unless otherwise stated for each call.
- Now you will find, among other things, information about upcoming MU events and seminars after logging in to MU portals and also on the web IMPROVE - calendar of events .
TC CAS in cooperation with Charles University and Expert Group EK organizes a
workshop for applicants for ERC grants in calls 2022 . See more information
here . It is necessary for the workshop
Candidates must provide an abstract, CV and track record with the workshop application. RMU recommends that these documents be consulted with OV RMU (
cocek0Gf4JIo9E@rectzR9GqId0z.muniVt9Q=1wyw.cz) in order to avoid a possible refusal of registration.
Currently open calls, reporting information
The MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships and MSCA Doctoral Networks call is currently being announced. Important information, including deadlines, can be found clearly
RMU is organizing an information seminar for those interested in MSCA DN on 21 July 2021. Registration possible here .
- Information on the new Horizon Europe program can be found on the website European Commission Czech on the site Technology Center ASCR and also at MU portals . When preparing projects, you can use consulting as well financial support by RMU.
- All information about H2020 is available on the web European Commission , Czech on the website Technology Center ASCR and also at MU portals . When preparing projects, you can use consulting as well financial support by RMU.
- Erasmus + projects - You will find EC calls and deadlines for submitting Erasmus + cooperation projects here .
- The J. Fulbright Commission is an intergovernmental Czech-American organization established to support educational, scientific, and cultural exchanges between the Czech Republic and the United States through scholarship programs and counseling and information services. The main task of the Fulbright Commission is to administer government scholarships or other programs for study, research and teaching in the USA for Czech citizens and vice versa for American scholarship holders at academic institutions in the Czech Republic. The administration of the programs includes activities connected with the selection procedure as well as the stay of the scholarship holders in the USA or in the Czech Republic. More information, including current offers, can be found on the website Fulbright Commission.
- An overview of possible sources of internalization for faculty staff can be found here , it is about cooperation in the areas of mobility, partnership development and education, innovation, etc.
The deadline for submitting
partial reports to the GAČR is January 16, 2022 (de facto the last day to send reports is Friday, January 14, 2022 by 10 am), please send messages for inspection continuously to email
dkomara=rcLzZCn@fiGG5vVxwsU.munioTpbXvqmU.cz, no later than Monday , January 10, 2022 by 9 a.m. By Thursday, January 13, 2022, by 9 a.m., insert the final version of the report into ISEP and give e-mail. approve. The deadline for GAČR 's final reports is January 31, 2022, please send an e-mail to check
dkomarbAYyPQG_=@fiaVDtItBm7.muniMrlXGbnZ0.czno later than 24 January 2022 by 9 am , please enter the final version in ISEP no later than Friday 28 January. within 9 hours. After entering the final message into ISEP, please give it an e-mail. authorize. On the GAČR website - FAQ see more reporting information. For each report, it is necessary to follow the rules according to the tender documentation at the time of the start of the project.
- The Grant Agency of the Czech Republic newly announced an international call on the LA principle with the Polish agency NCN, with the beginning of the solution in 2023 (GAČR acts as a partner organization). The Czech part of the application can be submitted no later than December 22, 2021, ie within 7 days after the official deadline of December 15, 2021 (until 16:00), which was set for Polish applicants by the NCN agency. For concurrences of project proposals in which the same person of the proposer or co-proposer acts, the projects submitted to this call will count towards the maximum number of project proposals submitted to the calls with the expected start of the solution in 2023. Project proposals submitted to this call will not count up to the maximum number of project proposals submitted to the calls with the expected beginning of the solution in 2022. For more information, contact the faculty project support for GAČR Dana Komárková, detailed information can also be found on the website GACR where is also available video tutorial how to complete a proposal in GRIS. The RMU information is in IS and faculty information here .
- The Grant Agency of the Czech Republic has recently announced an international call on the LA principle with the American NSF agency , where the GACR acts as a partner organization. Supported areas of this challenge are artificial intelligence, nanotechnology and plasma sciences. The challenge with NSF is continuous. You can find more detailed information on the website GACR , RMU information in IS and faculty information here . Pay attention to the rule that one person may in all public tenders announced by GA CR in a given calendar year with the beginning of the solution in 2022 (except PIF, JUNIOR STAR…) and in all calls in which GA CR participates, with the beginning solution in 2022 to submit a maximum of 2 project proposals, one in the role of proposer and the other in the role of co-proposer. On the page GACR you will also find a video tutorial on how to complete a proposal in GRIS. We ask potential applicants to contact the faculty project support for the GACR for assistance with the preparation of the proposal Ing. Komárková .
- At present, it is possible to submit projects to international calls for LA grants, where the Grant Agency of the Czech Republic acts as a partner organization. The deadline is governed by the rules of a foreign agency, now it is possible to submit project proposals with Austria, Germany and Switzerland. You can find more detailed information on the website GACR , on MU portals and faculty information in IS . On the page GACR you can also find instructional video on how to fill in the proposal Gris. We ask potential applicants to inform the project support for GAČR Ing. Komárková as soon as possible.
- The Grant Agency published the measures taken in connection with the covid-19 epidemic to address projects in 2021. More information can be found at GACR.
The Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports has announced a public competition for the
- France - deadline for submission of proposals is June 30, 2021, Documents of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports on the call are available on the website Czech-French projects.
- Germany - the competition deadline for submitting proposals is set for June 30, 2021. The documents of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports for the call are available on the website Czech-German projects.
You can also find MU information on mobility in sharepoint . If any of you are considering submitting a call for these calls, please let us know FI project department as soon as possible.
- The Ministry of Health (hereinafter referred to as the “MoH”) has announced a public tender for the Program for the Support of Applied Health Research for the years 2020 - 2026 . Targeted support of the Ministry of Health is intended for the solution of applied research projects, ie projects solved in order to obtain new knowledge aimed at a specific, predetermined practical goal with a given application of results in health care. Applied research in health care is focused on solving problems associated with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of human diseases. The expected start of the project solution is 1.5.2022, end 31.12.2025. The deadline for submitting project proposals is June 28, 2021 . Submission of applications to the MU Ethics Committee is by June 2, 2021. Detailed information about the competition, including the tender documentation, can be found on the website MZ , and also on MU portals . If any of you are considering applying to this program, please let us know FI project department as soon as possible.
- You can find the schedule of calls on the website of the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic for 2021 . More detailed information, including preliminary parameters of competitions, news and changes in regulations, can be found on the website TACR .
- The Dean of FI MU has announced a new call for the Student Research and Development Projects competition. Proposals can be submitted until June 11, 2021 . Proposals are submitted only electronically via ISEP - more information can be found on the page Student research and development projects (Dean's program FI) .
- GAMU has an open call HORIZONS - Support for the preparation of international grants. Applications for support are submitted on an ongoing basis. The support is intended for costs associated with the preparation of extremely prestigious and important projects of international providers (eg European Commission programs). See page for more information GAMU - HORIZONS .
- IGA MU is a new competition that, in the form of student grants, supports the improvement of the quality of teaching associated with research in students of accredited doctoral study programs. Proposals must be approved by ISEP by October 30, 2020. The deadline for submitting a project proposal via ISEP at FI MU is October 25, 2020 . See page for more information IGA MU , or contact the department. v / v FI MU - Ms. Nazarejová.
- SV reports for 2020 are filled in in ISEP by 3.2.2021 . The final opposition procedure will take place online on 18 February.