News about projectsHere you will find information on current open calls concerning the Faculty of Informatics. See our research website for more information Research and development funding. Information not only on projects, grant calls, research at MU can be found at MU portals . The RMU Research Department publishes Newsletter , where you will find information about ongoing and upcoming calls and events in I / O, and also has a new project IMPROVE , thanks to which the MU Research Department has more opportunities to provide information, organize practical seminars, assist in the preparation of the proposal and the subsequent implementation of the project. Researchers can also use the application Anlupa.cz , which allows easy automatic search and tracking of calls for research, experimental development and innovation projects announced by national and foreign grant providers.
We would like to ask those of you who are considering participating in grant calls to email us at
vedaClt6h25iD@fijgCQim-7D.munimsCCDiS5J.czor in person at the dept. v / v as soon as possible. Deadline and dept. v / v FI for the submission of proposals, count about 7 working days before the deadline of the provider, unless otherwise stated for each call.
- Now you will find, among other things, information about upcoming MU events and seminars after logging in to MU portals and also on the web IMPROVE - calendar of events .
- TC AS CR organizes seminars on the issue of H2020 projects, now we would like to draw attention to the seminar 5 October - Reporting costs in H2020 projects, then 6 October - Intellectual property, contractual relations. It is likely that both seminars will take place online. You can find more information about the seminars, including a link to registration here .
- On October 8, from 2 pm, OV RMU organizes an internal seminar for the implementation of TAČR projects (from the signing of the contract for the provision of support to the end of the project). The seminar is intended for researchers and project support. Please register for the seminar here . This seminar will take place online.
- From 13th to 15th October , OV RMU is organizing the 5th year of the successful GRANTS WEEK , where you can learn practical and useful information about EU projects and especially about the upcoming Horizont Europe HEU. The main speaker will be Dr. Sean McCarthy. More detailed information about this event, including the program and a link to registration, can be found here .
- It is available on the website of the Ministry of the Interior presentation from the Meeting with representatives of the provider and managers of security research projects, which took place on September 18, 2019.
Currently open calls, reporting information
- The European Commission has published an updated version of the H2020 work programs with the challenges for 2020 (last year of the Framework Program). All information about H2020 is available on the web European Commission , Czech on pages Technology Center ASCR and also at MU portals . When preparing projects, you can use consulting i financial support by RMU.
- Erasmus + projects - Calls and deadlines of the EC for submission of Erasmus + cooperation projects can be found here .
- The J. William Fulbright Commission is an intergovernmental Czech-American organization established to support educational, scientific, and cultural exchanges between the Czech Republic and the United States through scholarship programs and counseling and information services. The main task of the Fulbright Commission is to administer government scholarships or other programs for study, research and teaching in the USA for Czech citizens and vice versa for American scholarship holders at academic institutions in the Czech Republic. The administration of the programs includes activities related to the selection procedure and the stay of scholarship holders in the USA or in the Czech Republic. More information, including current offers, can be found on the website Fulbright Commission.
- An overview of possible sources of internalization for faculty staff can be found here , it is about cooperation in the areas of mobility, partnership development and education, innovation, etc.
- The Grant Agency has published measures to address projects related to the epidemic. More information can be found on the website GACR.
- The GACR announced the URGENT FUNDING SARS-COV-2 call, in the framework of international cooperation with the Austrian agency FWF. Funding for the first selected projects is expected from the autumn of this year. Project proposals can be submitted at any time until September 30, 2020 according to the rules of the Austrian agency FWF. The Czech side will therefore follow the Rules for International Grant Projects evaluated on the principle of Lead Agency (LA grants) - 2021 for cases where the GA CR will act as a partner agency. Each participant in this call may submit only one project proposal and the proposal of such a project is not included in the limit of submitted proposals according to individual rules and tender documentation for other calls and public tenders announced by GA CR in 2020. More information on this call can be found on GACR .
- GA CR has an open call LA grants CEUS (based on the principle of evaluation "Lead agency", where GA CR acts as a partner organization) , ongoing Call with the Austrian agency FWF. Competition period from 22 February to 15 December 2020. The call focuses on international cooperation in the field of basic research and is intended for proposers at any stage of their scientific career. You can find more detailed information on the website GACR . Please info for dept. v / v FI, if you are considering submitting a proposal to that call.
- GA CR has a newly opened call, which concerns projects in cooperation with the Polish agency NCN within the CEUS initiative. In this call, the Polish agency NCN acts as the Lead Agency. The Czech part of the application can be submitted no later than December 22, 2020 (Polish side by December 15). The call is addressed to international scientific teams, which may submit a joint bilateral or trilateral project proposal, always together with a Polish scientific team and possibly also a scientific team from Austria or Slovenia. You can find more detailed information on the website GACR . Please info for dept. v / v FI, if you are considering submitting a proposal to that call.
- The Technology Agency of the Czech Republic has updated the schedule of calls for 2020, which you will find here . More detailed information, including preliminary parameters of competitions, news and changes in regulations, can be found on the website TAČRu .
- The Technology Agency of the Czech Republic announced the 5th public tender ÉTA . The main goal of this program is to support applied social science and humanities research, experimental development and innovation. Detailed information on the announcement, including the tender documentation, can be found on the website TAČRu . The deadline for submitting proposals to FI MU is October 12, 2020 , the deadline for assessment by the MU Ethics Committee is September 29, 2020 by 6 pm , the deadline for consultation with the Legal Department. RMU, CTT 6. 10. 2020 . On MU portals and also in IS you will find RMU instructions for the call, including an online seminar. We ask any interested parties to inform the department. v / v FI MU as soon as possible.
- The Technology Agency of the Czech Republic is preparing to open four international ERA-NET Cofund calls , which will focus on the environment, digitalisation of energy, nanomedicine and information technology. Detailed information about the program can be found on the website TAČRu .
- The Dean of FI MU has announced a new call for the Student Research and Development Projects competition. Proposals can be submitted until March 30, 2020 . Newly, proposals are submitted only electronically via ISEP - more information can be found on the page Student research and development projects (FI Dean's Program) .
- GAMU has an open call HORIZONS - Support for the preparation of international grants. Applications for support are submitted continuously. The support is intended for costs associated with the preparation of extremely prestigious and important projects of international providers (eg programs of the European Commission). See page for more information GAMU - HORIZONS .
- GAMU has an open call INTERDISCIPLINARY - Interdisciplinary research projects Applications for support are submitted by 30 November 2020 via ISEP. The support is intended for research teams composed of academics and researchers covering the topic across at least two scientific domains out of three possible: Physical Sciences and Computer Science, Life Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities. See page for more information GAMU - INTERDISCIPLINARY .
- GAMU has an open call MASH - MUNI Award in Science and Humanities Applications for support are submitted by 31 December 2020. The main goal of MASH is to bring excellent and successful external scientists to MU and offer them such conditions that they have the motivation to stay, work for MU and to generate exceptionally high-quality scientific results in the long term. See page for more information GAMU - MASH .
- GAMU has opened a new call MASH JUNIOR - MUNI Award in Science and Humanities JUNIOR . Applications for support are submitted by 31 December 2020 . The main goal of MASH JUNIOR is to create conditions for the timely achievement of autonomy in research by extremely promising researchers shortly after Ph.D .; accelerating the career progression of talented scientists; facilitating the preparation of prestigious grants, strengthening the "brain circulation". See page for more information GAMU- MASH JUNIOR .
- GAMU has opened a new call CAREER RESTART - Supporting the integration of researchers after a career break . Applications for support are submitted by 31 October 2020 via ISEP. The aim is to create conditions for the inclusion of researchers after a career break, for example as a result of parental leave, in research teams at MU. See page for more information GAMU - CAREER RESTART .
- IGA MU is a new competition that, in the form of student grants, supports the improvement of the quality of teaching associated with research in students of accredited doctoral study programs. Proposals can be submitted until October 30, 2020 via ISEP. See page for more information IGA MU , or contact the department. v / v FI MU - Ms. Nazarejová.
- Proposals can be submitted until October 30, 2020 via ISEP. See page for more information specific research , or contact the department. v / v FI MU - Ms. Komárková.