News about projectsHere you will find information on current open calls concerning the Faculty of Informatics. See our research website for more information Research and development funding. Information not only on projects, grant calls, research at MU can be found at MU portals . The RMU Research Department publishes Newsletter , where you will find information about ongoing and upcoming calls and events in I / O, and also has a new project IMPROVE , thanks to which the MU Research Department has more opportunities to provide information, organize practical seminars, assist in the preparation of the proposal and the subsequent implementation of the project. Researchers can also use the application Anlupa.cz , which allows easy automatic search and tracking of calls for research, experimental development and innovation projects announced by national and foreign grant providers.
We would like to ask those of you who are considering participating in grant calls to inform us immediately by email at
veda0Im4TMoad@fi74mbn95yp.muniqKGwDWd1O.czor in person at Department of support for research, projects and cooperation with industrial partners . Expect the deadline to the FI for the submission of proposals approximately 7 working days before the deadline of the provider, unless otherwise stated for the individual call.
- Now you will find, among other things, information about upcoming MU events and seminars after logging in to MU portals and also on the web IMPROVE - calendar of events .
Currently open calls, reporting information
The MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships and MSCA Doctoral Networks call is currently being announced. Important information, including deadlines, can be found clearly
RMU is organizing an information seminar for those interested in MSCA DN on 21 July 2021. Registration possible here .
- Information on the new Horizon Europe program can be found on the website European Commission Czech on the website Technology Center ASCR and also at MU portals . When preparing projects, you can use consulting i financial support by RMU.
- All information about H2020 is available on the web European Commission , Czech on pages Technology Center ASCR and also at MU portals . When preparing projects, you can use consulting i financial support by RMU.
- Erasmus + projects - Calls and deadlines of the EC for submission of Erasmus + cooperation projects can be found here .
- The J. William Fulbright Commission is an intergovernmental Czech-American organization established to support educational, scientific, and cultural exchanges between the Czech Republic and the United States through scholarship programs and counseling and information services. The main task of the Fulbright Commission is to administer government scholarships or other programs for study, research and teaching in the USA for Czech citizens and vice versa for American scholarship holders at academic institutions in the Czech Republic. The administration of the programs includes activities related to the selection procedure and the stay of scholarship holders in the USA or in the Czech Republic. More information, including current offers, can be found on the website Fulbright Commission.
- An overview of possible sources of internalization for faculty staff can be found here , it is about cooperation in the areas of mobility, partnership development and education, innovation, etc.
- At present, it is possible to submit projects to international calls for LA grants, where the Grant Agency of the Czech Republic acts as a partner organization. The deadline is governed by the rules of a foreign agency, now it is possible to submit project proposals with Austria, Germany and Switzerland. You can find more detailed information on the website GACR , on MU portals and faculty information in IS . On the page GACR you can also find instructional video on how to fill in the proposal Gris. We ask potential applicants to inform the project support for GAČR Ing. Komárková as soon as possible.
- The Grant Agency has published the measures taken in connection with the covid-19 epidemic to address projects in 2021. More information can be found at GACR.
The Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports has announced a public competition for the
- France - deadline for submission of proposals is June 30, 2021, Documents of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports on the call are available on the website Czech-French projects.
- Germany - the competition deadline for submission of proposals is set for June 30, 2021. Documents of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports on the call are available on the website Czech-German projects.
You can also find MU information on mobility in sharepoint . If any of you are considering submitting a proposal for these calls, please let us know FI project department as soon as possible.
- The Ministry of Health (hereinafter referred to as the “MoH”) has announced a public tender for the Program for the Support of Applied Health Research for the years 2020 - 2026 . Targeted support of the Ministry of Health is intended for the solution of applied research projects, ie projects solved in order to obtain new knowledge aimed at a specific, predetermined practical goal with a given application of results in health care. Applied research in health care is focused on solving problems associated with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of human diseases. The expected start of the project solution is 1.5.2022, end of 31.12.2025. The deadline for submitting project proposals is June 28, 2021 . The submission of applications to the MU Ethics Committee is by June 2, 2021. Detailed information on the competition, including the tender documentation, can be found on the website MZ , and also on MU portals . If any of you are considering applying to this program, please let us know FI project department as soon as possible.
- The Technology Agency of the Czech Republic has updated the schedule of calls for 2021, which you will find here . More detailed information, including preliminary parameters of competitions, news and changes in regulations, can be found on the website TAČRu .
- The Technology Agency of the Czech Republic has announced the 3rd public tender "TRANSPORT 2020+" . The main goal of the program is to develop the transport sector in a way that will reflect social needs, accelerate the technological and knowledge development of the Czech Republic and thus help grow the competitiveness of the Czech Republic. The deadline for submitting proposals is June 16, 2021 . You can find more information on the web TAČRu , RMU instructions on the MU Portal . TACR is organizing an online seminar for this call, which will take place on May 4, 2021 from 10 am, for the seminar it is necessary registration . We ask potential applicants to inform the project support for TAČR Ing. Komárková as soon as possible.
- The Technology Agency of the Czech Republic has announced the 3rd public tender "DELTA 2 . results in areas that are promising for the future of the participating countries, as well as promoting the transfer of international knowledge, sharing good practice and facilitating penetration of foreign markets.The deadline for proposals is 14 July 2021. More information can be found on the website. TAČRu , RMU instructions on the MU Portal and also in IS . We ask potential applicants to inform the project support for TAČR Ing. Komárková as soon as possible.
- The Technology Agency of the Czech Republic now has open international calls ERA-NET Cofund , which are focused on the digitalisation of energy, nanomedicine and information technology. Detailed information about the program can be found on the website TAČRu .
- The Dean of FI MU has announced a new call for the Student Research and Development Projects competition. Proposals can be submitted until June 11, 2021 . Proposals are submitted only electronically via ISEP - more information can be found on the page Student research and development projects (FI Dean's Program) .
- GAMU has an open call HORIZONS - Support for the preparation of international grants. Applications for support are submitted continuously. The support is intended for costs associated with the preparation of extremely prestigious and important projects of international providers (eg programs of the European Commission). See page for more information GAMU - HORIZONS .
- IGA MU is a new competition that, in the form of student grants, supports the improvement of the quality of teaching associated with research in students of accredited doctoral study programs. Proposals must be approved by ISEP by 30 October 2020. The deadline for submitting a project proposal via ISEP at FI MU is 25 October 2020 . See page for more information IGA MU , or contact the department. v / v FI MU - Ms. Nazarejová.
- NE reports for 2020 are filled in in ISEP by 3.2.2021 . The final opposition procedure will take place online on 18 February.