Project newsHere you will find information about the open calls related to the Faculty of Informatics. For more information, visit our research website R & D funding, and also on the RMU Research Department site an overview of all news, grant calls and actions , which are under way at MU in the field of science and research. You can subscribe to the news in RMU here . The RMU Research Department also publishes Newsletter , where you can find information about upcoming and upcoming calls and actions in /home/.
We would like to ask those of you who are considering participating in the grant calls to inform us by e-mail
vedaZe29Yp2WJ@fib3K_EyApb.muniotwN7Pr5C.czor personally to the department. I / O as soon as possible. Deadline for dept. v / v FI for submission of proposals, please wait about 7 working days before the deadline of the Provider, unless otherwise stated for each call.
Currently open calls, information on reporting
For the 21st March 2019, the RMU Research Department prepared a modified seminar of TC AS CR "Budget Preparation in H2020 Projects" and 17 April 2019 "The Day of ERC Grants at MU" . You will find out more about these actions (among other things) in the current Newsletter of the Research Unit of the RMU .
The European Commission has published an updated version of the 2018-2020 work program . The work programs of each area are published on the site Portal Participant , you can also find here challenges to submit projects. All information about H2020 is available on the web European Commission , more info can also be found at pages of RMU . There is, among other things, financial support from the RMU in the preparation of projects.
A new call for project proposals is announced in the program for the support of Student Research and Development Projects (Dean's FI program) . You can find more information here . Deadline for submission of proposals to ISEP and submission of the signed proposal to the department. v / v FI is March 28, 2019, beginning of funding from April 1, 2019.
The Grant Agency of the Czech Republic has launched public tenders for grant projects - EXPRO, standard, junior and international . Deadline for submitting proposals for GACR is April 8, 2019, the deadline for FI for project drafts check is Thursday 28 March to 9 pm , submission of final proposals to FI on Friday 5 April to 9 pm
For more information, including the tender dossier for individual competitions, please visit the website GAČRu , tender documentation in English here . Odd. v / v FI prepared internal instructions available in the ISU document server .
If you need an ethics committee approval , it is necessary to complete the ISEP proposal and ask the ECV for approval by 19.3.2019 . The Ethics Committee Guidelines can be found on the site EKV MU .
The Grant Agency of the Czech Republic has launched a call for submission of Austrian-Czech project proposals in basic research - LA . The project proposal must be prepared in accordance with the LA Agency's formal guidelines and regulations (the agency to which the project is being implemented - now the Austrian FWF), which ensures the entire evaluation process in accordance with its usual procedures, rules and decision-making processes. The GA CR and the FWF awarded projects finance each relevant national part of the project as set out in the draft budget. Proposed projects can be up to three years. New projects are being submitted on the Czech side via GRIS. Deadline for submitting proposals is April 12, 2019 . For more information, please visit the site GAČRu . If you are considering submitting a project proposal to this call, please inform the department. I / O as soon as possible.
GAMU has an open call in category F - Supporting the preparation of international projects. Requests for support are submitted on a continuous basis. The aid is intended to cover the costs associated with the preparation of extremely prestigious and important projects by international providers (eg European Commission programs). For more information, see the page GAMU .
The Ministry of Finance has launched a call for applications under the EEA and Norway for September 2018 - August 2019 .
The Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports announced a competition for the INTER-EXCELLENCE-INTER-ACTION VES19 Bavaria subprogram , which promotes cooperation between Czech research institutions and a partner in Bavaria, in basic and applied research focusing on all disciplines. The aim is to promote targeted research at the same time as stimulating the use of research results through the development of international bilateral cooperation between the research institutions of both Parties in basic and applied research. The duration of the supported projects is set at a maximum of 2.5 years, starting with July 1, 2019 at the earliest, and terminating the solution by 31 December 2021 at the latest. The competition deadline runs until 22 March 2019 . Detailed call information is available on the web MŠMT In case of interest, please contact the department. v / v FI MU as soon as possible.
The Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports announced a competition for Mobility :
- Austria - Deadline for submission of proposals is 30 April 2019, submission of proposals to the department. I / O in FI and ISEP is until 23 April until 9 pm The MEYS documents for the call are available on the web Czech-Austrian projects.
- France - The competition deadline for submission of proposals is set to 28 June 2019, submitting proposals for the department. in the FI and in the ISEP is until 21 June until 9 am. The Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports is available on the web Czech-French projects.
You can also find MU mobility information in the IS . In case of interest, please contact the department. v / v FI MU as soon as possible.
- The Research Unit of the RMU has prepared another information meeting on realized projects of the TA CR , which is addressed to the new investigators from the supported Zeta projects, to the new R & D support colleagues, but also to those who have already been at similar meetings and solved the project of another TAČR call. The meeting will be held on Thursday, March 14, at 9:30 am in the RMU Grand Meeting Room (4th floor). Please register at the seminar here .
- The Technology Agency of the Czech Republic has updated the schedule of calls for 2019. There are quite significant changes in it - for example 3. VS Eta will be announced only after summer holidays, spring will be focused on resort programs - TREND, Kappa, etc. here .
- Announcement of the 6th EPSILON Ceremonial Research and Experimental Procurement Contest will not be due to the launch of the first TREND public tender. The TREND program is a departmental program of the Ministry of Industry and Trade, which will be implemented by TA CR. This call for tenders is scheduled for the 2nd quarter of 2019. For more information, TA website .
- In April this year the TAČR will announce the first Call of the Kappa program, which will be funded by EEA and Norwegian funds. At this moment TA CR has released the first basic information you can find here .