News about projectsHere you will find information on current open calls concerning the Faculty of Informatics. See our research website for more information Research and development funding. Information not only on projects, grant calls, research at MU can be found at MU portals . The RMU Research Department publishes Newsletter , where you will find information about ongoing and upcoming calls and events in I / O, and also has a new project IMPROVE , thanks to which the MU Research Department has more opportunities to provide information, organize practical seminars, assist in the preparation of the proposal and the subsequent implementation of the project. Researchers can also use the application Anlupa.cz , which allows easy automatic search and tracking of calls for research, experimental development and innovation projects announced by national and foreign grant providers.
We would like to ask those of you who are considering participating in grant calls to email us at
veda-2aafUBNN@fiJr90iaSAv.munipnlBUgc=V.czor in person at the dept. v / v as soon as possible. Deadline and dept. v / v FI for the submission of proposals, count about 7 working days before the deadline of the provider, unless otherwise stated for each call.
- Now you will find, among other things, information about upcoming MU events and seminars after logging in to MU portals and also on the web IMPROVE - calendar of events .
Currently open calls, reporting information
- The European Commission has published an updated version of the H2020 work programs with the challenges for 2020 (last year of the Framework Program). All information about H2020 is available on the web European Commission , Czech on pages Technology Center ASCR and also at MU portals . When preparing projects, you can use consulting i financial support by RMU.
- Erasmus + projects - Calls and deadlines of the EC for submission of Erasmus + cooperation projects can be found here .
- The J. William Fulbright Commission is an intergovernmental Czech-American organization established to support educational, scientific, and cultural exchanges between the Czech Republic and the United States through scholarship programs and counseling and information services. The main task of the Fulbright Commission is to administer government scholarships or other programs for study, research and teaching in the USA for Czech citizens and vice versa for American scholarship holders at academic institutions in the Czech Republic. The administration of the programs includes activities related to the selection procedure and the stay of scholarship holders in the USA or in the Czech Republic. More information, including current offers, can be found on the website Fulbright Commission.
- An overview of possible sources of internalization for faculty staff can be found here , it is about cooperation in the areas of mobility, partnership development and education, innovation, etc.
The deadline for submitting
partial reports to the GAČR is January 18, 2021 (EXPRO until February 1, 2021), please send messages for inspection continuously to email
dkomar6KJNfNCrP@fiWKKeL1tZZ.muniR8Mx6Tps4.cz, no later than Tuesday 12 January at 9 am Insert the final version of the report into ISEP by 15 January 2021 at 9 am. The deadline for the final reports of GAČR is February 1, 2021, please send an e-mail to check
dkomarTspB4l8uJ@fi1gJqtygLy.muniZRCPRYxke.czno later than 26 January 2021 by 9 am , please enter the final version in ISEP no later than Thursday 28 January. within 9 hours. After inserting the final message into ISEP, please give it an e-mail. authorize. On the GACR website - FAQ you will find more information on reporting. For each report, it is necessary to follow the rules according to the tender documentation at the time of the start of the project.
- The Grant Agency has published measures to address projects related to the epidemic. More information can be found on the website GACR.
- GA CR has an open call LA grants CEUS (based on the principle of evaluation "Lead agency", where GA CR acts as a partner organization) , ongoing Call with the Austrian agency FWF. Competition deadline from 22 February to 15 December 2020 - the deadline has been extended to the end of the year. The call focuses on international cooperation in the field of basic research and is intended for proposers at any stage of their scientific career. You can find more detailed information on the website GACR . Please info for dept. v / v FI, if you are considering submitting a proposal to that call.
- GA CR has a newly opened call, which concerns projects in cooperation with the Polish agency NCN within the CEUS initiative. In this call, the Polish agency NCN acts as the Lead Agency. The Czech part of the application can be submitted no later than December 22, 2020 (Polish side by December 15). The call is addressed to international scientific teams, which may submit a joint bilateral to trilateral project proposal, always together with a Polish scientific team and possibly also a scientific team from Austria or Slovenia. You can find more detailed information on the website GACR . Please info for dept. v / v FI, if you are considering submitting a proposal to that call.
- The Technology Agency of the Czech Republic has updated the schedule of calls for 2021, which you will find here . More detailed information, including preliminary parameters of competitions, news and changes in regulations, can be found on the website TAČRu .
Interim reports on projects of the
Technology Agency of the Czech Republic are submitted by 30 January 2021. The reports are filled in electronically into ISTA and after closing the report, an Confirmation of el. submission of a message to ISTA, which must be sent by data box to TACR. Send messages to check by email
dkomarBanoz9Nfd@fi2m27JNRV7.muniZ3z1r6xSI.czno later than Friday 22 January 2021 by 9 am , please enter the final version in ISEP no later than Tuesday 27 January within 9 hours. After inserting the final message into ISEP, please give it an e-mail. approve, after el. approval, you can close the report in ISTA and generate a confirmation of the report. Please enter this confirmation in ISEP by Friday 29.1. by 9 am, then I will send it by data box to TAČR.
- The Technology Agency of the Czech Republic now has open international calls ERA-NET Cofund , which are focused on the digitalisation of energy, nanomedicine and information technology. Detailed information about the program can be found on the website TAČRu .
- The Dean of FI MU has announced a new call for the Student Research and Development Projects competition. Proposals can be submitted until 26 November 2020 . Proposals are submitted only electronically via ISEP - more information can be found on the page Student research and development projects (FI Dean's Program) . Among other things, it is necessary to clearly specify in the proposal how the whole project will succeed in the current closed state.
- GAMU has an open call HORIZONS - Support for the preparation of international grants. Applications for support are submitted continuously. The support is intended for costs associated with the preparation of extremely prestigious and important projects of international providers (eg programs of the European Commission). See page for more information GAMU - HORIZONS .
- GAMU has an open call INTERDISCIPLINARY - Interdisciplinary research projects Applications for support are submitted by 30 November 2020 via ISEP. The support is intended for research teams composed of academics and researchers covering the topic across at least two scientific domains out of three possible: Physical Sciences and Computer Science, Life Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities. Expect FI overheads for 2021 at 16.95%. See page for more information GAMU - INTERDISCIPLINARY .
- GAMU has an open call MASH - MUNI Award in Science and Humanities Applications for support are submitted by 31 December 2020. The main goal of MASH is to bring excellent and successful external scientists to MU and offer them such conditions that they have the motivation to stay, work for MU and to generate exceptionally high-quality scientific results in the long term. See page for more information GAMU - MASH .
- GAMU has opened a new call MASH JUNIOR - MUNI Award in Science and Humanities JUNIOR . Applications for support are submitted by 31 December 2020 . The main goal of MASH JUNIOR is to create conditions for the timely achievement of autonomy in research by extremely promising researchers shortly after Ph.D .; accelerating the career progression of talented scientists; facilitating the preparation of prestigious grants, strengthening the "brain circulation". See page for more information GAMU- MASH JUNIOR .
- GAMU has opened a new call CAREER RESTART - Supporting the integration of researchers after a career break . Applications for support are submitted by 31 October 2020 via ISEP. The aim is to create conditions for the inclusion of researchers after a career break, for example as a result of parental leave, in research teams at MU. See page for more information GAMU - CAREER RESTART .
- IGA MU is a new competition that, in the form of student grants, supports the improvement of the quality of teaching associated with research in students of accredited doctoral study programs. Proposals must be approved by ISEP by 30 October 2020. The deadline for submitting a project proposal via ISEP at FI MU is 25 October 2020 . See page for more information IGA MU , or contact the department. v / v FI MU - Ms. Nazarejová.
- NE reports for 2020 are filled in in ISEP by 3.2.2021 . The final opposition procedure will take place online during February, the date will be published here in advance.