News about projectsHere you will find information on current open calls concerning the Faculty of Informatics. See our research website for more information Research and development funding. Information not only on projects, grant calls, research at MU can be found at MU portals . The RMU Research Department publishes Newsletter , where you will find information about ongoing and upcoming calls and events in I / O, and also has a new project IMPROVE , thanks to which the MU Research Department has more opportunities to provide information, organize practical seminars, assist in the preparation of the proposal and the subsequent implementation of the project. Researchers can also use the application Anlupa.cz , which allows easy automatic search and tracking of calls for research, experimental development and innovation projects announced by national and foreign grant providers.
We would like to ask those of you who are considering participating in grant calls to inform us immediately by email at
vedayiWkXgy5g@fiJqKQR6zsw.muniGOH2XYMSU.czor in person at Department of support for research, projects and cooperation with industrial partners . Expect the deadline to the FI for the submission of proposals approximately 7 working days before the deadline of the provider, unless otherwise stated for the individual call.
- TAČR is organizing an online seminar for the 4th public competition of the TREND Program - subprogram 2 - “Newcomers , which will take place on March 24, 2021 from 10 am, for the seminar it is necessary registration .
- Now you will find, among other things, information about upcoming MU events and seminars after logging in to MU portals and also on the web IMPROVE - calendar of events .
Currently open calls, reporting information
- The Technology Center of the ASCR under the auspices of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports is organizing on 8-11. 3. 2021 information campaign on Horizon Europe , where the individual NCPs in their areas of competence will present in more detail in new separate blocks the new opportunities, planned challenges and rules of the Horizon Europe program. The information campaign is intended for all researchers, project support for research institutions and innovative companies.
- Information on the new Horizon Europe program can be found on the website European Commission Czech on the website Technology Center ASCR and also at MU portals . When preparing projects, you can use consulting i financial support by RMU.
- All information about H2020 is available on the web European Commission , Czech on pages Technology Center ASCR and also at MU portals . When preparing projects, you can use consulting i financial support by RMU.
- Erasmus + projects - Calls and deadlines of the EC for submission of Erasmus + cooperation projects can be found here .
- The J. William Fulbright Commission is an intergovernmental Czech-American organization established to support educational, scientific, and cultural exchanges between the Czech Republic and the United States through scholarship programs and counseling and information services. The main task of the Fulbright Commission is to administer government scholarships or other programs for study, research and teaching in the USA for Czech citizens and vice versa for American scholarship holders at academic institutions in the Czech Republic. The administration of the programs includes activities related to the selection procedure and the stay of scholarship holders in the USA or in the Czech Republic. More information, including current offers, can be found on the website Fulbright Commission.
- An overview of possible sources of internalization for faculty staff can be found here , it is about cooperation in the areas of mobility, partnership development and education, innovation, etc.
- RMU has prepared an internal seminar in English for MU researchers on the currently announced calls of the GACR . The seminar will take place online on Monday , April 8, 2021 from 11.00 to 12.30. Please register here .
- The Grant Agency of the Czech Republic has moved the deadline for submitting project proposals to the currently open calls for grant competitions - standard projects, international projects, LA projects (GAČR is in the role of "Lead"), JUNIOR STAR and POSTDOC INDIVIDUAL FELLOWSHIP . The postponed deadline for submitting proposals to the GAČR is 22 April 2021, the faculty deadline for submitting drafts is 6 April 2021 , the submission of final proposals to the FI is 19 April 2021 . The submission of applications to the Ethics Committee for Research (via ISEP) is March 23 at 6 p.m. You can find more detailed information on the website GACR , on MU portals and faculty information in IS . On the page GACR you can also find instructional video on how to fill in the proposal Gris. We ask potential applicants to inform the project support for GAČR Ing. Komárková as soon as possible.
- The Grant Agency has published measures to address projects related to the epidemic. More information can be found on the website GACR.
- The Technology Agency of the Czech Republic has updated the schedule of calls for 2021, which you will find here . More detailed information, including preliminary parameters of competitions, news and changes in regulations, can be found on the website TAČRu .
- The Technology Agency of the Czech Republic has announced the 4th public tender "TREND, sub-program 2 - Newcomers . Thus, only companies that have not drawn R&D support (not even in the form of tax deductions) in the total amount of over CZK 1 million can submit projects in this competition.The deadline for submitting proposals is April 28, 2021. For more information, see the web TAČRu , RMU instructions on the MU Portal and also in IS . TACR is organizing an online seminar for this call, which will take place on March 24, 2021 from 10 am, for the seminar it is necessary registration . We ask potential applicants to inform the project support for TAČR Ing. Komárková as soon as possible.
- The Technology Agency of the Czech Republic has announced the 4th public tender "THÉTA . The main goal of the program is to contribute to the vision of transformation and modernization of the energy sector in accordance with approved strategic materials. This goal will be achieved through support for energy research, development and innovation projects. to improve governance in the energy sector by public administrations, new technologies and system elements with high potential for rapid application in practice as well as long-term technological perspectives.The deadline for submission of proposals is 12 May 2021. More information can be found on the website TAČRu , RMU instructions on the MU Portal and also in IS . We ask potential applicants to inform the project support for TAČR Ing. Komárková as soon as possible.
- The Technology Agency of the Czech Republic now has open international calls ERA-NET Cofund , which are focused on the digitalisation of energy, nanomedicine and information technology. Detailed information about the program can be found on the website TAČRu .
- The Dean of FI MU has announced a new call for the Student Research and Development Projects competition. Proposals can be submitted until 26 November 2020 . Proposals are submitted only electronically via ISEP - more information can be found on the page Student research and development projects (FI Dean's Program) . Among other things, it is necessary to clearly specify in the proposal how the whole project will succeed in the current closed state.
- GAMU has an open call HORIZONS - Support for the preparation of international grants. Applications for support are submitted continuously. The support is intended for costs associated with the preparation of extremely prestigious and important projects of international providers (eg programs of the European Commission). See page for more information GAMU - HORIZONS .
- GAMU has an open call INTERDISCIPLINARY - Interdisciplinary research projects Applications for support are submitted by 30 November 2020 via ISEP. The support is intended for research teams composed of academics and researchers covering the topic across at least two scientific domains out of three possible: Physical Sciences and Computer Science, Life Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities. Expect FI overheads for 2021 at 16.95%. See page for more information GAMU - INTERDISCIPLINARY .
- GAMU has an open call MASH - MUNI Award in Science and Humanities Applications for support are submitted by 31 December 2020. The main goal of MASH is to bring excellent and successful external scientists to MU and offer them such conditions that they have the motivation to stay, work for MU and to generate exceptionally high-quality scientific results in the long term. See page for more information GAMU - MASH .
- GAMU has opened a new call MASH JUNIOR - MUNI Award in Science and Humanities JUNIOR . Applications for support are submitted by 31 December 2020 . The main goal of MASH JUNIOR is to create conditions for the timely achievement of autonomy in research by extremely promising researchers shortly after Ph.D .; accelerating the career progression of talented scientists; facilitating the preparation of prestigious grants, strengthening the "brain circulation". See page for more information GAMU- MASH JUNIOR .
- GAMU has opened a new call CAREER RESTART - Supporting the integration of researchers after a career break . Applications for support are submitted by 31 October 2020 via ISEP. The aim is to create conditions for the inclusion of researchers after a career break, for example as a result of parental leave, in research teams at MU. See page for more information GAMU - CAREER RESTART .
- IGA MU is a new competition that, in the form of student grants, supports the improvement of the quality of teaching associated with research in students of accredited doctoral study programs. Proposals must be approved by ISEP by 30 October 2020. The deadline for submitting a project proposal via ISEP at FI MU is 25 October 2020 . See page for more information IGA MU , or contact the department. v / v FI MU - Ms. Nazarejová.
- NE reports for 2020 are filled in in ISEP by 3.2.2021 . The final opposition procedure will take place online on 18 February.