Internationalization projects for employees
Under Erasmus+ ( programme guide ) it is possible to participate and submit proposals for cooperation projects in the areas of mobility, development of partnerships and education, innovation, etc. Below are the possibilities of cooperation projects for universities.
- Key Action 1 - Learning mobility of individuals
- Mobility of individuals in the fields of education, training and youth,
- Youth participation Activities.
- Key Action 2 - Cooperation among organisations and institutions
- Partnerships for Cooperation: Cooperation Partnerships/Small-scale Partnerships.
- Partnerships for Excellence: Centres for Vocational Excellence/Erasmus+ Teacher Academies/Erasmus Mundus Action.
- Partnerships for Innovation: Alliances for innovation.
- Not-for-profit Sport Events
- Key action 3 - Support to policy development and cooperation
- European youth together
- Jean Monnet actions in the fields of higher education, education and training.
Call 2021 ( full text )Decentralized projects (submitted by the main coordinator to his/her national agency)
- Mobility of Individuals: May 11, 2021
- Cooperation Partnerships (KA2): May 20, 2021
- Erasmus Mundus Action: May 26, 2021
- Alliances for Innovation: September 7, 2021
- Erasmus+ Teacher Academies: September 7, 2021
- Capacity Building: July 1, 2021
- Jean Monnet Actions and Networks: June 2, 2021
EEA and Norway funds
The National Focal Point for the EEA and Norway Funds in the Czech Republic launches calls for proposals, details are available at www.hp.org DZS website.
Examples of activities that can be implemented (the list is not exhaustive):
- preparatory visits
- workshops, meetings, visits and conferences, seminars on topics of common interest
- study trips and visits to donor states or the Czech Republic
- capacity building and short-term education
- data collection, reports, studies and publications
- campaigns, exhibitions and promotional materials
- technical cooperation and exchange of experts
- posting of workers and traineeships
AKTIONFund for the support of bilateral cooperation in education and science in the tertiary sector. The programme supports:
- study and research stays
- cooperation projects - between universities of both countries for a period of 1 year with the possibility of extension. Guidelines for project development
- Sommerkollegs (3-week language summer schools) and Summerschools (summer vocational schools in various fields)
More information at: DZS webpage.
Deadlines for submitting project proposals: 15 April, 15 September and 30 November .
CEEPUS is a Central European university exchange program focused on regional cooperation within university networks. The CEEPUS Agreement was signed by Albania, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Macedonia, Poland, Austria, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia and Montenegro. Bosnia and Herzegovina is involved in the thematic network project.
The program is designed for undergraduate students since the completed second semester, graduate students and university educators. The program can be joined within the university network or individually (as a freemover). The focus is primarily on networking activities.
The aim of the program is to create a Central European university network consisting of individual sub-networks of the program.
Network applications are sent online on 15 January each year.
Visegrad Fund provides support for projects of institutions from V4 countries, it differentiates 3 types of grants, according to the countries involved.
Deadlines are annually: February 1, June 1 and October 1 . Opening of an electronic system for establishing a project proposal - always one month before the deadline. Project start - no earlier than 4 months after the call deadline. The maximum duration of projects is 18 months (Strategic grants 12–36 months) and the budget is not limited (usually around EUR 8 000 to EUR 40 000). It is possible to apply for up to 100% support, but co-financing is allowed and welcome, overhead 15%.