Internationalization projects for employees
Under Erasmus+ ( program guide ) it is possible to participate and submit proposals for cooperation projects in the areas of mobility, development of partnerships and education, innovation, etc. Below are the possibilities of cooperation projects for universities.
- Key Action 1 - Mobility of individuals , in addition to the classical mobility of students and staff, also encourages the creation of joint masters courses Erasmus Mundus provided by the university consortium.
- Key Action 2 - Collaborate on Innovation and Exchange of Best Practices
- international strategic partnerships aimed at developing education, promoting innovation, exchange of experience and know-how;
- Knowledge alliance between universities and businesses, focusing on promoting innovation, entrepreneurship, creativity, employability, knowledge exchange and / or multidisciplinary teaching and learning;
- Industry Skills Alliance support the development and implementation of common training curricula, teaching and training programs and methodologies;
- projects Capacity building support cooperation with partner countries in higher education, modernization and internationalization of institutions.
- Key action 3 - Support policy reform
- Activities of Jean Monnet
Call 2020 ( full text )Decentralized projects (submitted by the main coordinator to his / her national agency)
- Individual Mobility (KA103 and KA107): February 5, 2020
- Strategic Partnerships (KA2): extended until 23 April 2020
- Shared Erasmus Mundus Masters Degree: February 13, 2020
- Knowledge Alliance: February 26, 2020
- Sectoral Skills Alliance: 26 February 2020
- Capacity building in higher education: 5 February 2020
- Jean Monnet Action: 20 February 2020
EEA and Norway funds
The National Focal Point for the EEA and Norway Funds in the Czech Republic launches calls for proposals, details are available at www.hp.org DZS website.
Examples of activities that can be implemented (the list is not exhaustive):
- preparatory visits
- workshops, meetings, visits and conferences, seminars on topics of common interest
- study trips and visits to donor states or the Czech Republic
- capacity building and short-term education
- data collection, reports, studies and publications
- campaigns, exhibitions and promotional materials
- technical cooperation and exchange of experts
- posting of workers and traineeships
AKTIONFund for the support of bilateral cooperation in education and science in the tertiary sector. The programme supports:
- study and research stays
- cooperation projects - between universities of both countries for a period of 1 year with the possibility of extension. Guidelines for project development
- Sommerkollegs (3-week language summer schools) and Summerschools (summer vocational schools in various fields)
More information at: DZS webpage.
Deadlines for submitting project proposals: 15 April, 15 September and 30 November .
CEEPUS is a Central European university exchange program focused on regional cooperation within university networks. The CEEPUS Agreement was signed by Albania, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Macedonia, Poland, Austria, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia and Montenegro. Bosnia and Herzegovina is involved in the thematic network project.
The program is designed for undergraduate students since the completed second semester, graduate students and university educators. The program can be joined within the university network or individually (as a freemover). The focus is primarily on networking activities.
The aim of the program is to create a Central European university network consisting of individual sub-networks of the program.
Network applications are sent online on 15 January each year.
Visegrad Fund provides support for projects of institutions from V4 countries, it differentiates 3 types of grants, according to the countries involved.
Deadlines are annually: February 1, June 1 and October 1 . Opening of an electronic system for establishing a project proposal - always one month before the deadline. Project start - no earlier than 4 months after the call deadline. The maximum duration of projects is 18 months (Strategic grants 12–36 months) and the budget is not limited (usually around EUR 8 000 to EUR 40 000). It is possible to apply for up to 100% support, but co-financing is allowed and welcome, overhead 15%.