TAČR - Technological Agency of the Czech Republic
The TA CR provides targeted support for the implementation of applied research projects in 10 programs:
- ALFA Program - Support for Applied Research and Experimental Development in Progressive Technologies, Materials and Systems, Energy Resources, Protection and Environmental
- BETA2 - Public procurement for research, experimental development and innovation for public administration
- GAMA Program - Supporting the verification of the results of applied research and experimental development in terms of their practical application and subsequent commercial use
- DELTA Program - Supporting cooperation through joint projects of enterprises and research institutions with major foreign technology and innovation agencies, with which the TAČR has a contract at the time of the competition
- EPSILON Program - Supporting projects with high potential for rapid deployment in new products, manufacturing processes in given priority areas
- OMEGA Program - Supporting projects whose results have high potential for application in a number of areas of society
- ZÉTA Program - Support collaboration between the academic sphere and businesses through the involvement of students of Master and Doctoral Degree Programs of HE and young researchers aged under 35
- ETA Program - Support for applied social and humanitarian research, experimental development and innovation
- The THÉTA Program - Support for Applied Research, Experimental Development and Innovation Support for Projects, Program Focus is based on the updated State Energy Policy of the Czech Republic
- CENTER OF COMPETENCE - Support for the creation of research, development and innovation centers in progressive disciplines with high application and innovation potential
Information about the current call
The Technology Agency of the Czech Republic has launched the first public tender under the Theta program. The competition deadline is from 1 October 2017 to 9 January 2018. For detailed information on the award, including the tender dossier, please see provider's site . At the MU level, an information meeting will be held where potential prospective researchers will be informed about all the necessary details and processes at MU, individual questions and suggestions will be answered. The date of the meeting will be specified. Methodology and more detailed information will be provided.
Technology Agency of the Czech Republic announced a joint international call CHIST-ERA III. Joint Call 2017 . TA Czech Republic through Horizon 2020 will support Czech subjects of international projects from the ERA-NET Cofund scheme. Within the announced call CHIST-ERA III Call 2017, the receipt of projects targeting Information and Communication Sciences and Technologies (ICST) runs until 11 January 2018. For more information, please visit provider's site .
Information on interim and final reports
- The deadline for submitting interim reports was extended to 30 January 2018 on the basis of Bureau decisions.
- Deadline for submission of the final report is no later than 30 days after the end of the project.