Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R)/HR Award
On 12 April 2021, the Faculty of Informatics of Masaryk University became a recipient of the HR Award (HRS4R), which is awarded by the European Commission to institutions that subscribe to the principles of the European Charter for Researchers and the HRS4R Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers. The certificate is awarded by the European Commission to research institutions that implement an HR strategy to create an open, transparent, motivating and supportive work environment for researchers.
The area of HR policy and work with human resources in research is part of the long-term plan of FI MU and the procedural part of the HR Award is entrusted to the HR Department.
It is directly involved in the process:
- RNDr. Lenka Bartošková, Faculty Secretary
- prof. RNDr. Václav Matyáš, M.Sc., Ph.D., Vice Dean for Alumni Relations and Lifelong Learning
- Ing. Renata Vévodová, Project Coordination and Administration Manager (HRS4R)
- PhDr. Ing. Silvie Szwedová, Head of Human Resources
Goal: Open working environment for domestic and international researchers - open and transparent selection procedure, stimulating environment supporting active scientific career and professional development.
- 2 December 2019 Signing up to the principles of the European Charter and the Researcher's Code of Conduct
- 2 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 Internal analysis of HR processes, preparation of documentation (Gap analysis, Action plan)
- MU Strategic Plan (EN)
- GAP analysis of the Faculty of Informatics MU 2020 (EN)
- Results of the online questionnaire survey 2020 (EN)
- MU Faculty of Informatics Action Plan 2020 (EN)
- 12 Apr 2021 The Faculty of Informatics has been successfully certified and is a recipient of the HR Award
- 1/2021 - 4/2023 Implementation of the Action Plan
- FI 2021 Gender Audit Report (EN)
- Gender Equality Plan MU 2022-2024 (EN)
- Sexual harassment at MU (EN)
- Rules of selection procedures at the Faculty of Informatics MU (CZ+EN)
- 2/2023 - 4/2023 Internal self-assessment of the implementation of the Action Plan and creation of a revised Action Plan for the next 36 months
- 5/2023 - 2026 Implementation of the Action Plan revised in the internal self-assessment, defence of the HR Award
- 2026 External evaluation by the European Commission with the participation of FI evaluators, defending the HR Award