INTERNSHIPS FI MU
Internships aim to acquaint students with the real work environment in order to gain practical experience both technical and in dealing with people, managing time requirements, etc.
Internships are a mandatory part of these programs:
B-PVA Application Programming and Development
Students will work as programmers, developers or administrators of computer and information systems.
Students can apply for internships as system administrators, network administrators, security monitoring center operators (SOC), members of CSIRTs, lower or middle cybersecurity management, software engineers of secure IT applications and systems, but also as a training tutors or assistants to cybersecurity managers.
N-RSSS Software Systems Development Management
Deep knowledge and experience in informatics and a broad overview and basic skills in other fields (economics, marketing, management, law, etc.) are required for a suitable scope of work. The professional IT part should be supplemented by the use of soft skills.
N-SWE Software Engineering
Suitable positions for the internship are software systems or mobile application development, software engineer, UI / UX or frontend developer, database systems architect, DevOps engineer.
- Just as the study is governed by semesters, the student must manage at least half of the work time in the semester when the course is enrolled.
- Students are looking for work so that they can start their official internship no earlier than July 1 in the autumn semester and no earlier than January 1 in the spring semester.
- Master's student internships take at least 400 hours , internships for undergratuate studies take at least 12 weeks , whilst working at least 480 hours .
- They should spend at least half of the total number of hours at the workplace, the rest can be worked remotely.
- The company must appoint a guarantor to the student with a university degree and at least three years of experience in a technical field.
- The workplace enters into form of an employment contract with the student, or another contract, for example for a student internship, etc. Work in the form of a self-employed person is not acceptable.
The contact for submitting information for internships is:
The guarantor of the internship is:
RNDr. Jaroslav Ráček, Ph.D.