- The main purpose of the internship is to gain real work experience.
- You will receive 16 credits for successfully completing the internship.
- To successfully complete the internship, you must complete several steps:
- Find an internship
- Fill in the internship proposal and ask for approval
- Insert protocol of acceptance
- Attach interim documentation
- Conclude the internship by submitting the final documentation
How do I find an internship?
Find a project that interests you and is related to the ICT field. All positions must meet the following two criteria:
- Interdisciplinary communication (organization and project management, economics, finance, marketing, cybersecurity management, graphic design...)
- Use of technical knowledge in IT.
Students on the Interim Project complete internships ranging from business process management, business process analysis, software testing, web interface and application development and management, UX, UI or graphic design. They also implement strategies for online marketing or completely custom projects. They shadow or represent the role of SCRUM master or project manager. All of the above usually takes place within a project management framework.
You must have a supervisor in the company who meets the requirements of having a university degree (MSc/Ing.) and a minimum of three years of experience in the field that the internship is related to.
- Start looking at least 3 months in advance. If you don't know, follow the FI MUNI Industrial Partners Association and the Job Offer folder in the Course Study Materials, as well as the jobs, Indeed, LinkedIn and other sites.
- You can also do your internship abroad and use Erasmus and other programmes, or as a freemover - your own agreement and finances.
- Register for SA100 Internship - Management
- Prior to the start of your internship - preferably before you start work BUT no later than 14 days from the start date of your internship - upload a completed inter nship proposal to the Completed Internship Proposals folder in Study Materials and at the time of enrolment (see Timetable), ask IS for approval to enrol in the course.
- At that time after course enrollment, submit an Acceptance Report signed by a company representative via the Submission Form.
Successfully complete the internship
- Evaluate your work continuously, you will learn more and writing a technical report will be much easier for you.
- During the internship you will deliver documents, you will find their outline and form in the Course Study Materials: the .xlsx statement of work and the Interim Internship Report.
- If there are any problems with the internship and you are in danger of not fulfilling the requirements, contact the coordinator immediately!
Close the internship
- The internship ends with the submission of the final technical report, the complete report and the formulation of all experiences into a presentation.
- The completion report will be confirmed by the supervisor for the company.
Do I only have to choose from SPP member companies?
No, you can find a job in any company that deals with IT, it is even possible to do an internship abroad.
Are there any restrictions on the company?
Yes, you will not be approved for an internship if a conflict of interest is identified (for example: the sponsor is a brother or the owner is a parent, etc.). You also cannot do the internship as a self-employed person, even so there are enough legal forms to choose from.
Where can I find out more about internships?
Directly next to the course for the following term you will find both the forms and the Information and timetable presentation, where everything relevant is available, even though you may not have registered for the course yet. What you don't find, you can address directly with the coordinator.
- KENTICO ACADEMY
- PwC recommended
- EmbedIT positions
- digital PAYMENT jobs
- HONEYWELL jobs
- ARTIN jobs
- PUX DESIGN