The Anxur Server runs on a computer in the following configuration:
- 4 16-core Intel® Xeon® CPU E7-8860 processors running at 2200 MHz (3200 MHz turbo)
- Each kernel has a 256 KiB L2 cache
- Each processor has 40 MiB shared L3 cache
- Four 480GB solid state drives in RAID-10 configuration and forty-six 2 TB HDDs in RAID-10 configuration, ie 46.96 TB of logic capacity
- 0.5 TB RAM
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux version 7 operating system
Anxur Server serves as an employee SSH server - it's a student server analogy Aisa . Provides system management electronic mail (receiving, mailing, and spamfilter) for doctoral students and employees, home directory space, and user websites available at www.fi.muni.cz/~login/ and backups.
The origin of the name
Anxur (2nd fall Anxura) - the god of the underworld of the Italian tribe of the Volks, the Romans later identified with the supreme god Jov. Anxura worshiped the Romans under the name of Juppiter Anxur. His cult had its main center in Terracine (southeast of Rome), which was called Anxur behind the Volks.
Vojtech Zamarovsky: The gods and the heroes of ancient antiquities