Repository store - fi-graphics
On the server Anxur there is storage space for graphic materials to promote FI. The promotion department has access to it ( on him also, if necessary, contact for access) and the head of departments at FI.
For direct access (for example via SSH) use the Anxur path
Remote access options
Windows - using WinSCP
Download the preconfigured client winscp.fi-graphics.exe . It is necessary to authenticate with the faculty login and password.
Linux / Windows - using Samba
By attaching a shared folder
smb://home.fi.muni.cz/fi-graphics . Available only from FI staff machines or from
VPN . Authentication using the faculty login and password, while it is necessary to specify the domain, ie
In Linux, in the Nautilus file browser, we connect using:
- Other Locations → Connect to Server:
- Connect As:
macOS - using sshfs
Mount folder share
sshfs . Commands must be entered into the terminal (Terminal application):
- we will create a directory
fi-graphics(this step does not need to be repeated for other connections)
mkdir -p ~/fi-graphics
- you mount the folder in the terminal using the command
sshfs firstname.lastname@example.org:/export/fi-graphics ~/fi-graphics -o defer_permissions -o volname=fi-graphics
fi-graphicsconnects to your home directory, you can work with files, for example, using the Finder
for each file / directory you create, set default rights as follows:
- The first line says what file rights you have - set to: Read and write.
- The second line says what other people have access to the file - set to: Read and write.
- The third line shows the rights for everyone else - set to: Read Only.
after finishing work with
fi-graphicsgo to the terminal again and disconnect the folder: