translated by Google

Machine-translated page for increased accessibility for English questioners.

Donald E. Knuth

English at FI

For bachelor students

  • The basic English you need to master in order to take the bachelor's state final exam is VB001 Specialist English. The course is only in the form of an exam at the end of the semester. The exam checks whether your knowledge really corresponds to level B2 according to Common European Framework of Reference .

    VB001 Specialist English

  • Courses VB035 and VB036 are compulsory and prepare you for those parts of the VB001 exam that usually cause problems for students - formal use of the language in written and spoken speech, presentations, giving feedback, creating handouts, etc. Seminars take place once 14 days and each student leads own record of study, which adapts to their individual possibilities, and therefore emphasis is placed on the independence of students in the study of the language.

    VB035 English I and VB036 English II

  • These courses practice presentation skills from all possible angles. Groups are small and also serve to gain confidence and confidence in using spoken language. The exact content of the course varies according to the needs of students and the result is a final presentation mostly at IBM evaluated by their experts.

    VB039 Presentations in English I VB040 Presentations in English II

For advanced

Not just FI

Grammar and complete beginnings

  • As a preparatory course for the entrance test to VB035, you can try the Intensive Course of English Grammar or other courses of the MU Language Education Center.

    Intensive courses

  • There is something for FF who cannot pass the test:

    Language school at FF MU