- Azure Dev Tools for Teaching (formerly Microsoft Imagine )
- What's included in the program
- Who can use the program?
- Using the program
- How to download software
Azure Dev Tools for Teaching (formerly Microsoft Imagine )
Azure Dev Tools for Teaching is a Microsoft licensing program that provides an unlimited number of licenses for selected products for teaching and research purposes to a member of a faculty or faculty member.
What's included in the programThe program includes:
- Operating Systems (Windows) including SDK and DDK
- Development Tools (Visual Studio * including SDK, Robotics Developer Studio, ...)
- Server Products (Windows Server, ISA Server, BizTalk Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server, Systems Center products, ...)
- Applications: Visio, Project, Access, Virtual PC, ...
- Azure: $ 100 credit
Who can use the program?
FI students - on their home computers, if they study at least one subject in the field of computer science (trivially fulfilled). Student must be an FI student, it is not enough to have an item written on FI. After finishing their studies at FI, they may continue to use the software, but they may not reinstall it (for example, when reinstalling the computer) and will not receive any updates from FI.
FI Teachers - on their computers in offices if they are FI employees while teaching a computer-oriented subject, under specific conditions (teachers interested in contacting administrator Azure Dev Tools for Teaching at FI MU).
Doctor FI students - on their computers in offices.
In addition, the software can be installed in computer labs and research laboratories .
None of these uses may contradict the permitted uses of the program and, in particular, may not meet any of the prohibited uses of the program - see below.
Using the programSoftware within the program can be used:
- For the purposes and support of teaching and non-profit or grant research in the field of computer science.
- For profitable research (for example, when engaging companies) and teaching (eg training of external subjects).
- As a terminal for access to Unix / Linux (in the sense of predominant use - there is of course no problem to read mails on aisle).
- On computers of parents, friends,
- For commercial application development or other profitable work.
- For faculty activities that are not related to research or teaching (eg, economics, network management or other infrastructure).
If you are interested in a use that is not explicitly stated or explained, do not try to experiment and contact the program administrator.
How to download software
If you have this program access , click on the Azure Dev Tools for Teaching link in the authenticated section of the system faculty administration . For authentication, use your Office 365 account, login firstname.lastname@example.org and your primary password.
Click the Software link on the homepage. To find specific software, use the search box at the top of the screen. After selecting the software, use the Download and Show Keys links.
If you require software in a different language version, click the gear icon at the top of the page to open the settings and change the display language. This also changes the language of the software offered.
- Administrator Azure Dev Tools for Teaching at MU MU: Mgr8r=bPyHas. Ondrej Šebela
- Contact adress: