- Azure Dev Tools for Teaching Program (formerly Microsoft Imagine )
- What is included in the program
- Who can use the program
- Use of the program
- The procedure for downloading the software
Azure Dev Tools for Teaching (formerly Microsoft Imagine )
Azure Dev Tools for Teaching is a Microsoft licensing program that provides an unlimited number of licenses to selected departments for teaching and research purposes.
What is included in the programThe program includes:
- Operating systems (Windows) including SDK and DDK
- Development tools (Visual Studio * including SDK, Robotics Developer Studio,…)
- Server products (Windows Server, ISA Server, BizTalk Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server, Systems Center products,…)
- Applications: Visio, Project, Access, Virtual PC,…
- Azure: $ 100 credit
Who can use the program
Students of FI - on their home computers, if they study at least one subject of Informatics (trivially fulfilled). The student must be a FI student, it is not enough to have a course enrolled in FI. After completing their studies at FI, they may continue to use the software, but may not reinstall it (eg when reinstalling a computer) and will not receive any updates from FI.
FI teachers - on their computers in the offices, if they are FI employees and also teach an IT-oriented subject, under specific conditions (let the interested teachers contact administrator Azure Dev Tools for Teaching at FI MU).
Doctoral students of FI - on their computers in the offices.
It is also possible to install the software in computer labs and FI research laboratories .
None of the listed uses must be contrary to the permitted use of the Program and in particular must not correspond to any of the prohibited uses of the Program - see below.
Use of the programSoftware within the program can be used:
- For the purpose and support of teaching and non-profit or grant research in the field of informatics.
- For profitable research (eg involving companies) and teaching (eg training of external entities).
- As a terminal for accessing Unix / Linux (in the sense of prevailing usage - there is of course no problem reading mail on aise).
- For computers of parents, friends, etc.
- For commercial application development or other profitable work.
- For activities within the faculty not related to research or teaching (eg economics, network management or other infrastructure).
If you are interested in a use that is not explicitly stated or explained, do not experiment and contact the program administrator.
The procedure for downloading the software
If you have to this program access , click the Azure Dev Tools for Teaching link in the authenticated section to get to the front page of the system faculty administration . For authentication use your Office 365 account, ie login email@example.com and primary password.
On the home page, click the Software link. Use the search box at the top of the screen to find specific software. After selecting the software, use the Download and Show Key links.
If you require software in a different language version, click the gear icon at the top of the page to open the settings and change the display language. This will change the language of the software offered.
- Contact adress: