Web analytics Matomo
If you run a website as part of your FI activities (it does not necessarily have to be under the domain
fi.muni.cz or on a dedicated domain), we can provide you with tracking using web analytics
Matomo (formerly named Piwik) operated on FI.
I am interested in deployment
If you are interested in monitoring the website using the Matomo faculty instance, send us to
webmasterd86Om3j7W@fismNRnyEzD.muniMz6u-D1hD.cz to assess the reasoned request and attach directly the answers to the following questions:
- Enter the URL of the site
- does the site have alternative domain names? (difference between
www.domain.tlddoes not matter)
- do you also want to track fragment navigation / anchors? (
- do you want to exclude some address ranges from tracking? (in case they distort the statistics)
- do you want to ignore some URL parameters? (we recommend ignoring
fbclid, otherwise Matomo will treat the same URL with a different Facebook tracking parameter as different, which is almost certainly not desirable)
- do you want to import data from GA if the site used it before?
- does web search support? if so, what is the parameter name for the query (and possibly for the category)?
- Which faculty accounts should have the right to look at the analytics of this site?