Instructions for borrowed equipment
The information provided here relates to the possibility of lending technology to socially disadvantaged and needy students.
Here you can download manuals for the borrowed equipment:
- C-Tech webcam Full HD
- Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus
- Sennheiser Headset PC 8 USB
- One by Wacom M
- Lenovo Thinkpad E15 gen 2
You may find useful instructions for connecting to wireless networks on FI .
Lessons to prevent damage to borrowed items
The most common damages are:
Loss of the entrusted item (laptop, mobile phone, device or other device)
- Do not leave rented items outside secure areas (such as in a car) on the road. In case of accommodation it is recommended to use safety deposit boxes, safes.
- Theft of borrowed items can be prevented by consistent locking of the premises where the items are located, as well as by not keeping the items in the locked car.
- If damage has occurred due to the theft of items or values entrusted to a third party, it is necessary to report them immediately to the Police of the Czech Republic and provide cooperation. (Attention, however, reporting to the Police of the Czech Republic does not lead to an exemption from the obligation to compensate the damage. However, it can help in claiming damage to the insurance company).
Damage to property (laptop, mobile phone, device or other device)
- Follow the instructions for use.
- Follow the manufacturers' manuals when handling items.
- Damage to items can be prevented by carrying items in the packaging provided.
What to do in case of damage
- In case of damage, report the damage
to the e-mail as soon as possible:
- Do not repair the damage yourself, but return the damaged item to Mrs.
Milena Friess for repair, e-mail: