Manuals for borrowed equipment
The information provided here relates to the possibility of lending technology to disadvantaged and needy learners.
Here you can download the manuals for the loaned equipment:
- C-Tech webcam Full HD
- Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus
- Sennheiser Headset PC 8 USB
- One by Wacom M
- Lenovo Thinkpad E15 gen 2
You may find the instructions for connecting to the wireless network on FI useful.
Lessons on preventing damage to borrowed items
The most common damages are:
Loss of an item entrusted to you (laptop, mobile phone, device or other equipment)
- When travelling, do not leave borrowed items outside secure areas (e.g. in the car). In case of accommodation, it is recommended to use safety deposit boxes, safes.
- The theft of borrowed items can be prevented by consistently locking the areas where the items are placed and also by not leaving items even in a locked car.
- If damage is caused by the theft of items or valuables by a third party, it is necessary to report immediately to the Police of the Czech Republic and to provide assistance. (Please note that reporting to the Police of the Czech Republic does not, however, lead to a waiver of the obligation to compensate for damage. However, it may help in claiming damages from the insurance company).
Damage to an item (laptop, mobile phone, device or other equipment)
- Follow the instructions for use.
- Follow manufacturers' manuals when handling items.
- Damage to items can be prevented by carrying the items in their intended packaging.
What to do in case of damage
- In the event of damage, report the damage
as soon as possible to:
- Do not repair the damage yourself, but return the damaged item for repair to Mrs.
Milena Friess, e-mail: