Fundamentals of Informatics
- Complexity of algorithms and problems. A class of practically solvable problems. The meaning of NP-completeness.
- Turing machines and Church-Turing theses. The concept of an undecidable and partially resolvable problem.
- Automata and formal grammars as a tool for recognizing and generating languages.
- Programming languages: basic characteristics (compiled, interpreted, imperative, object, functional); differences between different types of languages; examples of programming languages; basic principles of object-oriented programming.
- Programming in imperative language: basic control structures (conditions, cycles), functions, recursion; basic data types; basic data structures (queue, stack, tree, ...). Specify in the context of the selected programming language.
- Classical algorithms: Euclidean algorithm, binary search, sorting algorithms, chart scan to width and depth, chart sketch.
- Relative model: relational scheme, schema keys, integrity constraints. Fundamentals of indexing and hash, B + trees.
- SQL: syntax and command semantics; commands for querying and updating data; aggregation function; linking sessions; commands for data definition. Transaction processing: transaction definition, properties.
- Fundamentals of SW and data modeling: DFD creation, principles of structured analysis, UML diagrams (usage diagram, class diagram, sequence diagram), design of data structures, ER diagrams (entities, attributes, relationships), graphical representation, ERD transfer to relational model.
- Operating systems: architectures, operating system interfaces. File system: basic functions, the principle of running the selected file system; principles of file access control. Memory Management: Logical and Physical Address Space; pagination; virtualization.
- Scheduling in operating systems: processor management and planning; administration and planning of I / O equipment; processes and threads, process synchronization, jams, and mismatch methods.
- Computer networks: ISO / OSI model, principle of single layer function, their protocols with emphasis on application layer protocols, network elements. Fundamentals of security in computer networks: firewall; data authentication, computers and users.
- Computer networks: connected and unbundled networks, differences and examples. IP networks: architecture; IPv4 and IPv6 network and transport protocols, their properties; addressing and basic routing mechanisms.
- Fundamentals of Computational Systems: von Neuman's computer diagram, its components and the principle of functioning. Numerical systems: relationships between numerical systems; display numbers on your computer; displaying a real number.
- Multimedia applications: analogue to digital conversion; principles of compression; audio and video transmission problems on networks. P2P networks: their principles and features; differences over client-server architecture. Wireless networks: the ad-hoc network principle; sensor networks and their applications.
- Principles of organization and activities of modern public administration. Personnel component of public administration. Control of public administration.
- Budgets of Local Authorities in the System of Public Budgets: Basic Characteristics of the Budgetary Accounts of the Central Bank, the Internal Structure of the Budgetary Law of the Central Bank of the Czech Republic, the Fundamental Terms of the Budgetary Accounts.
- Budgetary process of budgets of the ÚSC: Budget control, review of the ÚSC's management, final account of the Central Bank.
- Organization SC: Legal regulation of organizational units, contributory organizations of ÚSC, management, relationship with the founder, definition of property, funds.
- The nature of the European Union and the former European Communities: the European Union as an international governmental organization with transnational features. European Union compared to other international organizations and federations. Suratiness and its manifestations.
- Institutions of the European Union: European Parliament, Council, European Council, Commission, Court of Justice and other European Union courts. Their composition, constitution and roles in comparison with typical state authorities.
- Primary and secondary law of the European Union: Nature, characteristics, sources and mechanisms of its creation. Application principles in the Member States - priority and direct effect.
- The Right to Information and Protection of Personal Data in the Constitutional Order of the Czech Republic (Interpretation of General Provisions of the Charter - Articles 1 to 4, Articles 10, 17 and 35 of the Charter).
- Relationship between Legislative and Executive Powers (basic principles of separation of powers, Article 78 of the Statute, the responsibility of the Chamber of Deputies - Article 68n, the binding of the executive to the law - Articles 78, 79 of the Constitution).
- Constitutional foundations of territorial self-government (overview of regulation in Article 99-105 of the Constitution, further protection of the right to self-government in Article 83 and Article 87 of the Constitution).
- Administrative procedural law - concept, content (scope of the Administrative Code, subsidiarity of the Administrative Code, basic principles of the activity of the administrative bodies - content and meaning).
- Initiation and course of administrative proceedings (bodies of administrative procedure, procedural concepts and institutes, means to ensure the course and purpose of management).
- Administrative decisions (concept, types, characteristics, legal power and enforceability, protection against inaction of administrative authorities).
- Remedial and supervisory means in accordance with the Code of Administrative Procedure (concept, division, signs, satisfaction of the participant after bringing an action in the administrative judiciary).
- Administrative execution (conditions and forms of application, measures of a general nature, public contracts, so-called other acts of the administrative authorities - concept and features of these procedural procedures).
- Judicial review under the administrative justice system under Part Five of the OSR (Role and Powers of the Supreme Administrative Court, Constitutional Court).
- Organization and nature of state administration and self-government. Forms of public administration activities. Guarantees of legality in public administration.
- Legal databases and legal information systems: Sources of legal information Publications of legislation and jurisprudence in the Czech Republic Internet portals of public institutions in the Czech Republic - Parliament of the Czech Republic, ministries, judicial authorities.
- eGovernment, eJUSTICE and their core institutes (public administration information systems, data boxes and delivery of electronic documents to public authorities, document conversions, electronic procurement, eParticipation).
- eFinance (regulation of payment cards, bank money, electronic money and virtual money) Public registers, public sector information and personal data (public sector information, their re-use, protection of personal data in information systems, basic public registers and other public registers).
- Copyright and the Internet (legal protection of copyright works and computer programs, public licenses, DRM, legal aspects of copyright sharing). Legal aspects of the Internet (Internet jurisdiction, domain name rights, Internet governance). The responsibility of the ISP (Information Society Service Providers) and unfair competition on the Internet (legal regulation, definition, typology).
- Sources of law in the Czech Republic. Entities of law. Methods of interpretation of law.