Academic and Post-doctoral StaysThis page presents information on research stays opportunities, including how and where to apply.
Sources of Information:
- CIC Teaching staff web page provides information about the main possibilities for cooperation at the level of teaching staff, as well as on scholarship opportunities at Masaryk University for young teachers from abroad.
- Czech Science Foundation
- informační portál EURAXESS
- Postdoctoral Research Positions at the FI MU in Brno
- DAAD Scholarships to Germany
- Scholarships of Alexander von Humboldt-Stiftung Foundation
J. W. Fulbright Commission
- Fulbright Programs for U.S. Scholars (opportunities for scholarships at Czech universities)
- Fulbright Grants for Scholars and Researchers
- Fulbright Distinguished Scholars Program
- Cybersecurity in US Universities - 3 weeks visit designed for university representatives, appliction deadlin is October 30, 2020
- Ruth Crawford Mitchell Memorial Award - 3,5 months research fellowship for Czech university teachers at University of Pittsburgh
Marie Curie Action
Its aim is to support human resources, mobility, further training and career development of researchers in the European research area. The basic condition for participation in the MSCA is international mobility, researchers cannot obtain funding for research in the country in which they live, work or study for a long time. They need to move from one country to another in order to deepen their expertise and competences. The minimum condition for the participation of researchers in the MSCA is the gaining an academic degree entitling to study in a doctoral study programme. MSC actions are open to both early-stage researchers (those who do not yet have a Ph.D. and less than 4 years of research experience) and also experienced researchers (those who already have a Ph.D. or at least 4 years research practice).
More information at webpage of EU.
American Fund for Czech and Slovak Leadership Studies
American Fund (AFCSL) is one of organization covered by BBLA, who support future leaders from Czech Republic and Slovak Republic professional training at american universities and internships in top american organizations.