55th Czech-Slovak Conference on Graph Theory 2020
The 55th Czech-Slovak Conference on Graph Theory 2020 will take place from August 17 to 20, 2020, in the conference hotel Luna near Ledeč nad Sázavou; the original time May 25 to May 28 has been revised due to the coronavirus pandemic. The scientific program will start on Monday, August 17 in the morning and conclude on Thursday, August 20 in early afternoon; the arrival of participants is expected on Sunday evening. The scope of the conference includes all topics related to graph theory. The DIMEA Days 2020, which were supposed to take place the two days following the conference, has been rescheduled to the late fall 2020.
- Jan Ekstein (UWB Pilsen)
- Pavol Hell (SFU)
- Marián Klešč (TU Košice)
- Irena Penev (Charles University, Prague)
- Dieter Rautenbach (Ulm)
- Jozef Skokan (LSE)
- Jan Volec (Czech TU, Prague)
The registration for the conference is open until June 30, 2020
March 31, 2020.
To register for the conference, it is necessary to pay the registration fee and
to send an e-mail to Darina Boukalová
with the following information by the registration deadline:
- The name, the affiliation and the e-mail address to be used for further communication.
- The information on the arrival and departure; note that the conference starts with dinner on Sunday, August 16 and concludes in the early afternoon on Thursday, August 20.
- The title and one-paragraph abstract of the talk if you are interested in giving one.
- Accommodation preferences, i.e., a preferred roommate or a request for a single room.
Note that the organizers reserve the right to reject talks that are out of the scope of the conference; letters for visas can only be provided to participants with scheduled talks. The single room accommodation is subject to availability; however, for an extra surcharge, it can be guaranteed.
The regular conference fee is 6500 CZK, and the reduced conference fee for students is 5000 CZK. In addition to the conference fee, which covers coffee breaks and social program in particular, an additional amount of approx. 5600 CZK is to be paid at the conference center (for accommodation and meals); this amount is increased to approx. 7000 CZK in case of accommodation in a single room and to approx. 11000 CZK in case of guaranteed accommodation in a single room. The conference fee should be paid at the following websites by the registration deadline.
- Darina Boukalová (MU Brno, co-chair)
- Michał Karol Dębski (MU Brno)
- Robert Hancock (MU Brno)
- Petr Hliněný (MU Brno)
- Adam Kabela (MU Brno)
- Daniel Kráľ (MU Brno, chair)
- Théo Pierron (MU Brno)