Categories of cooperation of FI industrial partners
We are a PartnerThe initial form of cooperation of industrial partners with FI, generally understood by FI as a tool for small companies and especially for better mutual knowledge and identification of specific opportunities for cooperation at higher levels of partnership.
- Invitation to FI colloquia and seminars of professional groups.
- Distribution of vacancy notices or links to them to students.
- Admission to student meetings with partners and the possibility of placing corporate materials at these events.
- Possibility to list BP and DP, where the FI employee is a consultant or supervisor.
- Listed in the annual report of the Association of Industrial Partners or FI, on the FI website.
PartnerIn principle, cooperation on the solution of simple development projects prepared according to the partner's specification and agreement with FI is expected. In cooperation with a partner, the topic can be developed into the assignment of bachelor's and master's theses. Students' work will be coordinated by a designated FI employee. The partner has the opportunity to sponsor Mgr. (or Bc.) students involved in the project, but also to organize internships for students in the company.
The specific performance includes all items of the SME Partner level and further:
- Designated FI employee for coordinating the preparation of suitable BP and DP assignments.
- Possibility of agreement and assignment of a simple research and development project for / with FI (with the possible need for additional payment of additional costs).
- Possibility of sponsoring the best BP and DP in individual fields of study (additional cost 20 thousand for rewards).
- The possibility of sponsoring a specific Mgr. or Bc. student.
- Possibility to organize the Partner's own professional seminar at FI for an additional fee.
Strategic PartnerThis is a form of very close cooperation with FI, which can usually assume a serious interest of both parties in other joint activities, such as joint science and research projects, for which the interested parties will try to obtain funding from the state budget or the EU. FI will involve a development team, which may be composed of undergraduate students, doctoral students and staff. Individual subtopics can also be developed in the form of a dissertation; the strategic partner has the opportunity to sponsor doctoral students. Another area of joint activities may be the direction of certain areas of teaching, etc. FI will also invest its own resources at this level on a non-trivial level.
The specific performance depends on the individual agreement of the FI and the Strategic Partner, of course it includes all items of the Partner and SME Partner levels and further eg:
- Designated FI employee for the coordination of the entire FI and SP cooperation.
- Possibility of FI employees to speak at the SP event.
- Possibility of SP staff presenting at an event or FI lectures, including morning lectures at student meetings with partners.
- Possibility to organize own professional seminar SP at FI.
- Possibility of sponsoring a specific PhD student.
- Possibility to place your own SP employee as a long-term FI visitor (additional costs).
Based on the agreement with the partner, the details of drawing the partner's contribution are determined - after deducting overhead, the contribution is invested according to the partner's ideas in the mutual cooperation project. The partner thus has the opportunity, for example, to support the Bc / Mgr student, to sponsor the best final theses, student competitions, etc.
|Partnership category||Minimum contribution / year|
|We are a Partner||64 000 CZK|
|Partner||96 000 CZK|
|Strategic partner||256 000 CZK|