News and events archive
From the faculty
Erasmus+ outside EUNewly, ERASMUS+ enables you to study also outside EU - in Europe and worldwide, mainly at universities that were our partners in previous Erasmus Mundus projects.
Call for applications in 2016
MU Centre for International Cooperation has published a call for applications - teachers and students of all levels can apply (however, some universities do not offer all levels of studies for exchange) to stay in Russian Federation, Brasil, China, Israel, Palestine, Lebanon, Egypt, Ukraine, Costa Rica, Indonesia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Armenia. List of universities you can find at: http://czs.muni.cz/images/seznam_univerzit_-_mobility_out.xlsx
- Mobility of studenta for study – 3-12 months
- Mobility of staff for teaching and training – min. 5 days, max. 2 months
- Students: 650 EUR/month
- Staff: 160 EUR/day
- Contribution to travel expenses according to distance from home university to host university (http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/tools/distance_en.htm).
More information at:
- For students: http://czs.muni.cz/cs/outgoing-mobility/outgoing-student/outgoing-student-studium/erasmus-mimo-eu
- For administrative staff: http://czs.muni.cz/cs/outgoing-mobility/non-academic-staff/outgoing-nonacademstaff-skoleni/erasmus-mimo-eu
- For teachers: http://czs.muni.cz/cs/outgoing-mobility/academic-staff/outgoing-ucitel-vyuka/erasmus-mimo-eu