Bachelor study 2019/2020
Bachelor's degree programs are intended for those with a secondary school leaving certificate. Candidates are required to graduate Testing assumptions (hereinafter referred to as the "TSP") at MU, or to request the waiver of the entrance examination.
TSP examines the candidate's ability to successfully study. It is a test of verbal, numerical, analytical and critical thinking, spatial imagination and cultural overview.
The test is common to the programs Informatics and Programming and Application Development and Informatics in Education.
The Informatics in Education program is only listed in the minor variant. The faculty of the faculty is the Faculty of Natural Sciences, and for admission to this study program, applicants must meet the admission requirements set by the faculty.The following provisions do not apply to applicants who have already been enrolled for a Bachelor's degree at FI MU. Below are the criteria by which candidates can be waived the obligation to take a written test.
Missing entrance exam
- the result of the National Comparative Exam from General Study Prerequisites (General Study Prerequisites in Czech, General Student Assumptions in Slovak) held no later than TSP, including between 20% of the best,
- the result of the National Comparative Mathematical Examination held no later than the TSP, including between 40% of the best,
- the result of SAT I from mathematics at least 580 points,
- the result in AP (Advanced Placement) exam of any STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) field level 4 or 5,
- the result in a standardized IQ adult test conducted by Mensa ČR or Mensa SR corresponds to at least IQ 130,
- the successful completion of a maturita examination in Mathematics + in the Czech Republic,
- successful investigator least district round secondary professional competitions in
the Czech Republic included in the program Excellence secondary schools from the following list: Mathematical Olympiad (categories A, B, P) Physics Olympiad (categories A, B), Chemistry Olympiad (categories A, B), Astronomical olympics (category A, B), Biological Olympics (category A, B), Mathematical kangaroo (Student category), Logic Olympiad (category C), Programming competition (category of secondary schools -
or a successful solver of at least the regional round of secondary school competition in Slovakia from the following list: Mathematical Olympiad (Category A), Olympiad in Informatics (Category A), Physical Olympiad (Category A, B), Chemical Olympics (Category A), Biological Olympiad A), ZENIT in programming (Category A, Web Developer, Graphic Designer)
- successful solver of the regional round of secondary vocational education (SCI) in the fields of mathematics and statistics; physics; chemistry; electrical engineering, telecommunication electronics; informatics.,
- successful solver correspondence seminar organized by FI MU.
Only results achieved in 2017 (except IQ - unlimited) and later can be taken into account in all criteria.
An applicant who meets any of the above criteria, who is interested in the waiver of the entrance examination, must apply in writing for this waiver and written request to be delivered by the FI study department on schedule. If the application is successful, the decision will be notified in writing. The documents required to apply the individual criteria will be specified on the FI website. An applicant for a waiver of a test will send a written request to the Study Department to be delivered by 28 February 2019, even if the applicant submits the documents required to apply a criterion after that date, but not later than the TSP, including.
For candidates with severe physical disability, the admission procedure may be taken into account in the appeal procedure with regard to the applicant's future application.
Expected number of accepted students
- Informatics - 300
- Application programming and development - 300
- Informatics in Education - 20 - we only write in a minor variant, submit applications to the Faculty of Science MU (in combination with Biology, Physics, Geography and Cartography or Mathematics - all with a focus on education).
Deadlines for submission of applications: 1. 11. 2018 - 28. 2. 2019
Approved by the Academic Senate of the Faculty of Informatics MU on 29 June 2018.
Testing assumptionsUniform term for TSP in Brno: 27 April and 28 April 2019 (Saturday - Sunday).
TSP terms in other cities will be published and the candidate will be able to choose the date and venue in their e-application within capacities.
When a candidate is heard on several branches (or faculties) of MU, he / she passes the test only once in a given year; the results will be counted towards all applications for which TSP is relevant.Information on Testing Assumptions
Entry to e-application, submission of an e-application
Full-university contact address and telephone for admissions matters:
prihlaska85eYG7x4m@muniCo_rb5a8U.cz , 54949 1130.