You'll find several types of addresses in our domain:
Here are a few notes about each type of address:
- It is the current domain address of the computer. Under this address you will find a computer from all over the world and this address also reports the computer.
- Proper current mailing address of the user from FI. This address is
includedwith each letter you send. A letter with this address will be delivered to FI users from anywhere in the world.
- Alternate mailing address of the user from FI.
- Unrecommended form of postal address for users. If local conditions change, the letter may not be delivered to this address.
- Nonsense and non-existent address. The letter will not be delivered.
informaticsbecause it is not the name of the domain that would be found in the name-server.
informaticsis the only MX record for mail delivery.