Innovation of bachelor study program Applied Informatics with focus on social informatics
Project guarantor: Masaryk University
Project partners: Psychocentrum Domeček Hodonín, ops, National Council of Persons with Disabilities of the Czech Republic os
1. 1. 2011 - 31. 12. 2013
The project is focused on the innovation of the interdisciplinary bachelor study program Applied Informatics at Masaryk University with a new field of study, known as Social Informatics. Newly introduced and innovated subjects will present to students the social dimension of information technology development in society, problems related to this development and new prospective areas of research and applications. The subjects will be supported using current information technology to support learning, using e-learning and multimedia approaches.
Objectives of the project
The aim of the project is to innovate the bachelor program Applied Informatics with a focus on Social Informatics, which will expand and improve the overall offer of courses at the faculties of Informatics and Social Studies. Innovation of teaching will be achieved in particular through e-learning and multimedia support. Participation of students in practice will be realized in cooperation with partners.
Project Target Group
The target group consists of students interested in current information technologies, issues related to the impact of information technology in society, the creation of the information society, and related issues.
- Prof. RNDr. Michal Batko Ph.D. - Basics of database systems
- Prof. RNDr. Petra Budíková, Ph.D. - Basics of database and information systems
- Mgr. Luděk Bártek, Ph.D. - Speech interaction and social networks
- Mgr. Lukáš Blinka, PhD. - Computer games in the context of psychology
- Mgr. Alena Cerna, Ph.D. - Health and the Internet
- prof. Prof. RNDr. Ivana Cerna, CSc. - Basics of Informatics
- Mgr. Lenka Dědková Ph.D. - Psychosocial risks and opportunities of using the Internet
- Prof. RNDr. Jan Fousek - Introduction to information technology
- Mgr. Štěpán Konečný Ph.D. - Specifics of online communication
- doc. Prof. RNDr. Ivan Kopecek, CSc. - Social informatics
- Mgr. et Mgr. Alena Macková, Ph.D. - New media and politics
- Mgr. et Mgr. Hana Macháčková, Ph.D. - Social groups on the Internet
- Prof. RNDr. Jaroslav Pelikan, Ph.D. - Development of desktop applications in C # /. NET
- Prof. RNDr. Radek Ošlejšek, Ph.D. - Java programming
- doc. Prof. RNDr. Tomáš Pitner Ph.D. - Environmentalistika
- Prof. RNDr. Jaromír Plhák Ph.D. - Social Informatics Project , Assistive Technology Seminar
- prof. Prof. PhDr. David Šmahel Ph.D. - Psychology and the Internet , Research on the Internet - Practices and Methods
- prof. Prof. RNDr. Jiri Zlatuska, CSc. - Information society
Other project staff
- doc. Prof. RNDr. Ivan Kopecek, CSc. - Chief Coordinator
- Mgr. Anna Sevcikova, Ph.D. - Assistant to the Faculty of Social Studies
- Prof. RNDr. Jaromír Plhák - Assistant to the Faculty of Informatics MU, Project Administrator, E-technician
- Ing. Ondřej Válka - Specialist in Teiresias Center
- Prof. PhDr. Petr Peňáz - Specialist in Teiresias Center
- Prof. PhDr. Jan Králík - Specialist and coordinator for Psychocentrum Domeček
- Jana Šimková Bc. Lenka Švagerková - Specialist and coordinator for Psychocentrum Domeček
- Analysis of electronic collection and reporting of social services data
- Application to support the processing of personality questionnaires
- Comprehensive analysis and upgrade of Psychocenter Domeček website
Prof. RNDr. Jaromír Plhák Ph.D.
Phone: 549 498 040
This project is co-financed by the European Social Fund and the state budget of the Czech Republic.