Innovation of the bachelor study program Applied Informatics with a focus on social informatics
Project supervisor: Masaryk University
Project partners: Psychocentrum Domeček Hodonín, ops, National Council of Persons with Disabilities
1. 1. 2011 - 31. 12. 2013
The project is focused on innovation of the interdisciplinary bachelor study program Applied Informatics at Masaryk University with a new discipline, which belongs to the area called Social Informatics. Newly introduced and innovated subjects will present students with the social dimension of the development of information technology in society, problems related to this development and new perspectives of research and applications. Subjects will be supported using current information technology to support learning, using e-learning and multimedia approaches.
The aim of the project is to innovate the bachelor program Applied Informatics focusing on the area of Social Informatics, which will broaden and improve the overall offer of courses at the faculties of Informatics and Social Studies. Innovation will be achieved through e-learning and multimedia learning support. Involvement of students will be implemented in partnership with partners.
Target group of the project
The target group consists of students interested in contemporary information technologies, issues related to the impact of information technology in society, the creation of an information society, and related issues.
Project staff members
- RNDr. Michal Batko, Ph.D. - Fundamentals of database systems
- RNDr. Petra Budikova, Ph.D. - Fundamentals of database and information systems
- Mgr. Luděk Bártek, Ph.D. - Speech interaction and social networks
- Mgr. Lukáš Blinka, PhD. - Computer games in the context of psychology
- Mgr. Alena Černá, Ph.D. - Health and Internet
- prof. RNDr. Ivana Černá, CSc. - Fundamentals of Informatics
- Mgr. Lenka Dědková, Ph.D. - Psychosocial risks and Internet usage opportunities
- RNDr. Jan Fousek - Introduction to Information Technology
- Mgr. Štěpán Konečný, Ph.D. - Specifics of online communication
- doc. RNDr. Ivan Kopeček, CSc. - Social Informatics
- Mgr. et Mgr. Alena Macková, Ph.D. - New media and politics
- Mgr. et Mgr. Hana Macháčková, Ph.D. - Social groups on the Internet
- RNDr. Jaroslav Pelikán, Ph.D. - Development of desktop applications in C # / .NET
- RNDr. Radek Ošlejšek, Ph.D. - Programming in Java
- doc. RNDr. Tomáš Pitner, Ph.D. - Environmentalism
- RNDr. Jaromír Plhák, Ph.D. - Project of Social Informatics , Seminar on Assistive Technology
- prof. PhDr. David Šmahel, Ph.D. - Psychology and the Internet , Research on the Internet - Practice and Methods
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Zlatuška, CSc. - Information Society
Other project staff
- doc. RNDr. Ivan Kopeček, CSc. - the main coordinator
- Mgr. Anna Ševčíková, Ph.D. - Assistant for the Faculty of Social Studies
- RNDr. Jaromír Plhák - Assistant for the Faculty of Informatics, Project Administrator, E-technician
- Ing. Ondřej Válka - A Teiresias employee
- PhDr. Petr Peňáz - A Teiresias employee
- PhDr. Jan Králík - Specialist and coordinator for Psychocentrum Domeček
- Bc. Lenka Švagerková - Specialist and coordinator for Psychocentrum Domeček
- Analysis of electronic collection and reporting of social services data
- Apps to support personality questionnaire processing
- Complex analysis and upgrade of Psychocentra Domeček's website
RNDr. Jaromír Plhák, Ph.D.
Tel .: 549 498 040
This project is co-financed by the European Social Fund and the state budget of the Czech Republic.