Internship - Systems Engineer I – Flight Controls - Honeywell
Are you interested in Information Technologies? Then, we believe that we have a great internship for you! We are currently looking for motivated students to join our Honeywell Flight Controls . Your main responsibility will be involvement in FBW system design with focus on software architecture and platform including high level systems and software requirements definition, prototyping, simulation, and integration.
Skills you will need:
- You are a student of engineering degree of Aero, Electrical or Computer
- Engineering or Automation
- University Knowledge in system engineering – defining requirements, development, testing, verification
- University knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink/Stateflow environment
- Communicative knowledge of English B2
- Being part of an established multicultural team with solid know-how in
- aerospace field
- Meal allowance.
- Professional development plans and further career opportunities.
- Expert leaders to support your professional development