Honeywell – job opportunity – Junior Software Engineer C++
Become part of a team developing new products within the aerospace industry.
As a Software Engineer you will be cooperating on Aircraft Onboard Maintenance System that collects information from all airplane buses and detects defects and errors, filtrating and presenting only the most crucial to the pilots. Result of your work will help secure the safety of the air transportation in the future! We are using Atlassian toolchain: Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo etc. The System is implemented in broad portfolio of aircrafts – from small Urban Air Mobility vehicles to big commercial aircrafts.
You will need the following skills:
• Recent graduate of engineering degree, mainly in a field of IT, Computer Science
• Knowledge of working with C++ 14 or 17 – a short working experience is appreciated
• Advanced level of English for regular communication with colleagues in US
• Technical documentation reading ability
These skills and experience are a great advantage:
• Experience with embedded development
• Knowledge of Python and/or SQL
• Ability to gather, analyze and apply new information and concepts
• Possibility to start your career in a global company with endless possibilities to develop your skills and knowledge
• Possibility to participate in defining new era of flight
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Multisport card, global partnerships and discounts
Sounds like an opportunity for you?
Send us your CV to: Vendula.Mickova@Honeywell.com