We are constantly working to improve working conditions at FI. We offer a wide range of benefits, which we are continuously expanding:
- Interesting work for a prestigious workplace in a university environment with international overlap and cooperation with the application sphere,
- a wide range of internal training courses, workshops, etc.,
- Support for gaining foreign experience - participation in conferences, internships, possibility to participate in the Erasmus+ programme (possibility of internships at foreign universities),
- flexible working hours and the possibility of occasional teleworking,
- 8 weeks holiday for academic staff, 6 weeks holiday for non-academic staff,
- pension contribution,
- meal allowance,
- MultiSport card (employee, companion, child),
- flu and tick-borne encephalitis vaccination allowance,
- discounts on language courses organised by the MU Language Education Centre,
- advantageous Vodafone mobile tariffs,
- free use of university libraries,
- free psychological counselling,
- Elanek children's group,
- a workplace close to the centre of Brno with free parking directly on the faculty premises.
Personal, family and professional life in balance or mental well-being, relaxation and movement
Do you want to work out shortly before going to FI or right after work? Or do you prefer to exercise at your place of residence? You can take advantage of one of the employee benefits, which is the
Multisport card. A map of the sports facilities where you can use the Multisport card can be found
HERE. From April 2023, the range of employee Multisport cards has been extended to include companion and child cards. If you are interested in a card, please contact the FI HR department at
The Faculty of Sports Studies at the Bohunice University Campus also offers a variety of regular exercise classes at favourable prices (e.g. Pilates, body styling, spinning, fitness classes, yoga, poweryoga and many more).
From April 2023, employees can also benefit from free psychological counselling, with 3 free consultations. It is available to employees with a working time of at least 20 hours per week and more. Appointments for face-to-face/on-line psychological consultations are booked via an online form. Detailed information can be found HERE.
FI employees can find details on individual benefits on the MU Employee Portal.