The homepage is basically a collection of links - most of the links lead to pages in Czech, only the research-related pages are in English.
Other sources of information about me
- www.radekpelanek.cz - personal web page (mainly) about my books
- Contact: xpelanek (at) fi.muni.cz, more detailed contact information
- Official Curriculum Vitae
I have started in the field of formal verification (particularly explicit model checking). Recently I have moved to the area of educational data mining and artificial intelligence in education. Although my original and current research interest do not share much in common, there was a curious connecting path through analysis of state space structure (at first of computer protocols, later of logic puzzles).
- Adaptive learning - my research group
- List of all publications
- Previous projects: AMASE (Automated Model Analysis by State Space Exploration, my postdoc grant)
Information for my students
- IV109 Modeling and
Spring semester; overview course about computational modeling and simulation.
- IB111 Introduction to programming
Introductory course to programming using the Python programming language.
- IV122 Mathematics and
Spring semester; applying math to develop interesting programs, using programming to understand math.
- PV254 Recommender Systems
Autumn semester; focus on practical experience and educational applications.