Professor of Computer Science
Office: Room C438, wing "C", 4th floor
E-mail: tony "at" fi.muni.cz
Phone: +420 549 494 374
Fax: +420 549 497 434
- Stochastic processes, effective analysis of probabilistic systems.
- Markov decision processes and stochastic games, strategy synthesis, multi-objective optimization.
- Infinite-state systems and games.
- Applications of game theory in security and operational research.
- The decidability and complexity of equivalence-checking and model-checking over various classes of infinite-state systems.
- Modal and temporal logics.
Past PhD Students
- ICALP 2024. 51st EATCS International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming, ICALP 2024. Talinn, Estonia.
- FoSSaCS 2024. 27th International Conference on Foundations of Software Science and Computation Structures.
- VECoS 2023. (16th International Conference on Verification and Evaluation of Computer and Communication Systems). 18-20 October 2023, Marrakech, Morocco.