Professor of Computer Science
Office: Room C438, wing "C", 4th floor
E-mail: tony "at" fi.muni.cz
Phone: +420 549 494 374
Fax: +420 549 497 434
- Stochastic processes, effective analysis of probabilistic systems.
- Markov decision processes and stochastic games, strategy synthesis, multi-objective optimization.
- Infinite-state systems and games.
- Applications of game theory in security and operational research.
- The decidability and complexity of equivalence-checking and model-checking over various classes of infinite-state systems.
- Modal and temporal logics.
Past PhD Students
- STACS 2019. 36th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science, March 13-16, 2019, Berlin, Germany.
- LICS 2019. 34th Annual ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science.
- ISMP 2018. 23rd International Symposium on Mathematical Programming, July 1-6, 2018, Bordeaux, France.
- Infinity 2018. 20th International Workshop on Verification of Infinite-State Systems July 9, 2018, Prague, Czech Republic.
- MFCS 2018. 43rd International Symposium on Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science. August 27-31, 2018, Liverpool (UK).
- CONCUR 2018. 29th International Conference on Concurrency Theory. Beijing, China, September 4-7, 2018.