Professor of Computer Science
Office: Room C438, wing "C", 4th floor
Address: Masaryk University, Faculty of Informatics, Botanická 68a, 60200 Brno, Czech Republic
E-mail: tony "at" fi.muni.cz
Phone: +420 549 494 374
Fax: +420 549 497 434
- Stochastic processes, effective analysis of probabilistic systems.
- Markov decision processes and stochastic games, strategy synthesis, multi-objective optimization.
- Infinite-state systems and games.
- Applications of game theory in security and operational research.
- The decidability and complexity of equivalence-checking and model-checking over various classes of infinite-state systems.
- Modal and temporal logics.
Past PhD Students
- Ľuboš Korenčiak (PhD, 2018)
- Petr Novotný (PhD, 2015)
- Marek Trtík (PhD, 2014)
- Jiří Slabý (PhD, 2014)
- Jan Křetínský (PhD, 2014)
- Jan Krčál (PhD, 2014)
- Vojtěch Forejt (PhD, 2009)
- Václav Brožek (PhD, 2009)
- Tomáš Brázdil (PhD, 2007)
- FoSSaCS 2024. 27th International Conference on Foundations of Software Science and Computation Structures.
- VECoS 2023. (16th International Conference on Verification and Evaluation of Computer and Communication Systems). 18-20 October 2023, Marrakech, Morocco.