Professor of Computer Science
Office: Room C438, wing "C", 4th floor
E-mail: tony "at" fi.muni.cz
Phone: +420 549 494 374
Fax: +420 549 497 434
- Stochastic processes, effective analysis of probabilistic systems.
- Markov decision processes and stochastic games, strategy synthesis, multi-objective optimization.
- Infinite-state systems and games.
- Applications of game theory in security and operational research.
- The decidability and complexity of equivalence-checking and model-checking over various classes of infinite-state systems.
- Modal and temporal logics.
Past PhD Students
- Highlights 2017. Highlights of Logic, Games and Automata. September 13-15, 2017, London, UK.
- CONCUR 2017. 28th International Conference on Concurrency Theory. September 5-8, 2017, Berlin, Germany.
- LICS 2017. 32nd Annual ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science. June 20–23, 2017. Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Sofsem 2017. 43rd International Conference on Current Trends in Theory and Practice of Computer Science. January 16–20, 2017. Lero - Limerick, Ireland.