The Faculty of Informatics currently does not have its own canteen.
On the ground floor of Building B (room B110) you will find a buffet with baguettes, tortillas, hot dogs, panini and even soup and some little change. The buffet is open until 6 pm and extends its operating hours for some events at FI.
The cafeterias near FI attract students with a discounted price and they will also choose more demanding from the offer of various restaurants.
You can find that at ISIC you can recharge your money directly in the canteen (and also from the vouchers) and other information about canteens at the site of the dormitories and mens Muni .
- Canteen at PrF - a classic canteen about 10 minutes walk from FI.
- Pizza Nostra - a canteen-pizzeria , which has a wide selection of pizzas and some breadcrumbs, is about 15 minutes on foot from FI.
- Canteen at the Faculty of Science - Second classic canteen near FI, it is good to know about it, especially if you have something written at the Faculty of Science. You can plan math exercises around lunch.
- Canteen on Moravian Square - there are several stops in the saline, but you will find a wider range of dishes and a Veggie bar .
- Brewery Magistr - right next to FI you can change it for a reasonable price.
- U Dřeváka - on the street you will find Dřevák, traditional Czech cuisine also at great prices.
- Al Capone - a pizzeria near Potter's, at least one pizza in the pen, and no flour in the soup.
- Rybenka - in Sfinx near Alberta there is a small restaurant with fish specialties, but there is also a schnitzel.
- At the White Lamb - - the restaurant is a bit farther away, but it does it in the weekend as well and the big spaces inspire events.
- Divá Bára - a short walk from the Hrnčířská stop.
Indian restaurants in the vicinity of FI offer a very good price / size ratio in small dishes, and it is possible to have a portion packed, which often means that you get even more rice and a more moderate dinner for dinner. Of course there is one meatless meal on offer.
- Padagali - Large portions of side dish, big tables, fast on them. Near FI. Lunch is up to three.
- Himalaya - Small restaurants at Lužánky, if you do not choose Padagali, you can walk here. It cooks well, serving large.
- Light of India - Smaller portions, but closest to FI
Or you can choose one of the many Indian (Vietnamese and Thai) restaurants around Brno on this
treasure map (welcome welcome - write to
If you want to eat out of the changing times, perhaps in the evening after the lecture, we can recommend:
- Kebabs at the Hrnčířská stop - Up to CZK 100 you get a large tortilla full of meat and vegetables. In addition, they close up late at night.
- Chinese restauce Nihao - offers a vast array of different noodle dishes, the vast majority of which is up to 100 CZK and the owner is ultra nice.
- Vietnamese Bistro Pho 7 - offers among other things a strong pho noodle broth that gives you the power to start with the cold. Prizes are popular.
- Oasis - is a vegetarian dining room with really popular prices, where you can eat under 50 CZK / food. From FI is a little further, 4 stops by trolleybus 32 direction Česká.
- La Strada - Restaurant at the Faculty of Science has a permanent afternoon discount for pizza. Between 15:00 and 18:00, there are 2 pizzas ordered at this restaurant, including gluten-free for the price of 1.