- The main purpose of the Interim Project is to gain real work experience.
- You will get 16 credits for a successfully completed project.
- To successfully complete the Interim, you must meet three sub-goals:
1. Choose your position
Find a project that interests you and relates to ICT. All positions must meet the following two criteria:
- Interdisciplinary communication (project management, economics, finance, marketing, graphic design ...)
- Link to IT.
Interim project students are trained in business process management, process analysis, SW testing, web application management and development, UX, UI design, and graphic design. They also implement strategies for online marketing or completely customized projects. All this is usually in the direction of project management.
How to find a project:
2. Pass the internship successfully
You can choose from two variants. Both variants include the day off for study and work on the technical report. However, it is possible to agree on longer working hours:
- 4 days a week ( Fast option ) - suitable for intensive projects lasting approximately one semester to half a year
- 2 days a week ( Slow option ) - Suitable for more time-consuming projects than for intensity; two semesters
Note: If any problems with your Interim Project arise and there is a risk of failure to meet the requirements, immediately contact us SSME Administrator!
How to handle the Interim process:
- Evaluate your work at the end of each week, learn more and writing a technical report will be much easier for you at the end.
- In the case of a slow variation, do not forget to register PA186 to the beginning of the second semester.
- Write your subject PV236 Time Management and Effectiveness specifically designed to solve work problems.
- Jaroslav Racek
- Phone: +420 549 49 7690
3. Share your experience
The Interim Project ends with writing your technical report and then formulating all the experiences in the presentation to your classmates and field coordinator. The presentation is usually conducted in the exam period and the exact date is announced in the information system of Masaryk University. The best presentations will be selected for the open-door showcase - SSME Open Day.
- The student details the progress of his / her practice in this report. It describes partial goals and innovations, practical experience and outputs. He also reports how his Interim Project was organized, funded, and played a role.