GAČR - Grant Agency of the Czech Republic
The GAČR provides targeted support for grant projects within the grant project groups:
- standard grant projects in which projects focusing on basic research are supported;
- junior grants aimed at creating an opportunity for excellent young scientists to build an independent group with several collaborators (working team) and modern equipment that will revive the current structure of basic research in the Czech Republic;
- international grant projects (bilateral) aimed at supporting international cooperation in basic research; on the basis of bilateral Agreements between Agencies, project proposals are assessed independently by both National Agencies;
- International Grant Projects (LA Grants), which are evaluated using the "Lead Agency" principle, are aimed at supporting international cooperation in basic research; on the basis of Agreements between Agencies, project proposals are assessed only by one of the National Agencies, and the second assessment results are accepted.
The Czech Grant Agency announces a public tender once a year, mostly in February / March.
Information about the current call
If the focus of the project requires the expression of an ethics committee , it is necessary to fill in the ISEP proposal before the date of the meeting of the ethics committee and inform the department. v / v.
- The Grant Agency of the Czech Republic has published information on a new public tender within the grant projects of excellence in the basic research study EXPRO , to be announced in 2018. For more information, see the GAČRu.
- The Grant Agency of the Czech Republic published a call for proposals Lead Agency 2019 (joint Austrian-Czech proposals in basic research) . Proposed projects can be up to three years. The deadline for submitting proposals is 14 December 2017, end of March 16, 2018 (deadline for submitting proposals for IFs is 12 March 2018 to 9 pm). The proposed projects will be assessed on the basis of the Lead Agency (LA) by the Austrian party. The Czech GA and FWF awarded projects finance the relevant national part of the project as set out in the draft budget. See the pages for details GAČRu .
Information on interim and final reports
The Grant Agency of the Czech Republic has announced the submission of the partial reports (16 January 2018, the FI will send the reports no later than 15 January 2018 at 10 am) and the final reports (31 January 2018, the FI will send the messages no later than 30 January. at 10 am). We ask all Resellers to send drafts for departmental check-ups in good time - no later than 8 January (DZ) or 22 January (ZZ) . Solvers are governed by the tender dossier valid at the time of submission. For more information, visit GAČR . Please be sure to include in your GRIS system all your results for the year, the income statement, the time reports (for projects launched in 2012). In GRIS, you will find an evaluation of the previous sub-report of your project.
Sending a data mailbox
Proposals / reports are submitted electronically in GRIS. The data box is delivered only by the application / project report generated by the application, as a PDF file, marked with the FINAL watermark, whose name contains the characters "_CZ_f.pdf". To do so, when the form is complete, the "Report errors" button changes to the "Finish" button. After clicking this button, the final version of the design / project message is generated. The resulting file is downloadable in Project Design details in the "Project versions" section. Before completing the form, you can create draft drafts / project drafts by pressing the "Draft" button. Generated pdf (final), not renamed and unadjusted, put in ISEP, which you close and leave it. approve (proposal only). After approval the proposal / message will be sent / and the data box to the GACR. You will then see the ISEP data message handler and a pairing confirmation in GRIS.