GAČR - Grant Agency of the Czech Republic
The GAČR provides targeted support for grant projects within the grant project groups:
- standard grant projects in which projects focusing on basic research are supported;
- junior grants aimed at creating an opportunity for excellent young scientists to build an independent group with several collaborators (working team) and modern equipment that will revive the current structure of basic research in the Czech Republic;
- international grant projects (bilateral) aimed at supporting international cooperation in basic research; on the basis of bilateral Agreements between agencies, project proposals are assessed independently by both national agencies;
- International Grant Projects (LA Grants), the evaluation of which is carried out using the Lead Agency principle, are aimed at supporting international cooperation in basic research; on the basis of Agreements between Agencies, project proposals are assessed only by one of the National Agencies, and the second assessment results are accepted.
- grant projects of excellence in basic research, EXPRO, the first competition announced in May 2018.
The Czech Grant Agency announces a public tender once a year, mostly in February / March.
If the focus of the project requires the expression of an ethics committee , it is necessary to complete the ISEP proposal earlier according to the date of the meeting of the ethics committee and inform the department. v / v.
Sending a data mailbox
Proposals / reports are submitted electronically in GRIS. The data box is delivered only by the application / project report generated by the application, as a PDF file, marked with the FINAL watermark, whose name contains the characters "_CZ_f.pdf". To do so, when the form is complete, the "Report errors" button changes to the "Finish" button. After clicking this button, the final version of the design / project message is generated. The resulting file is downloadable in Project Design details in the "Project versions" section. Before completing the form, you can create draft drafts / project drafts by pressing the "Draft" button. Generated pdf (final), not renamed and unadjusted, put in ISEP, which you close and leave it. approve (proposal only). After approval the proposal / message will be sent / and the data box to the GACR. You will then see the ISEP data message handler and a pairing confirmation in GRIS.