Procedure for admission of a foreign student to the FI for an internship
- An international student will be interested in a foreign internship at FI.
- Contact the selected teacher / manager according to your interest in a particular field.
- If the teacher agrees to his / her arrival, he / she will prepare a request to be submitted by FI. The application must include: the length of stay, the content of the study / work that the student will perform, the guarantor's assurance that he / she is supervising the student. The supervisor is responsible for ensuring the study and working conditions of the stay.
- If the application is approved, the FI issues an acceptance / invitational letter for the issue of a student visa or, if any, a certificate of financial security.
- If the student asks for accommodation on a dormitory, the student's manager contacts the CTF, asks for accommodation facilities and a certificate of accommodation in the dormitory. Reports the date of stay. Organization of the stay is in charge of the OZS - accommodation, boarding, issuance of identity cards, assignment to IS, ....
- At the end of the foreign student's stay, the supervisor writes an assessment of the work the student has done during his / her stay at FI.
- Based on the assessment of the Leadership Management, the FI will issue an official statement confirming the length of the student's stay at the FI, assessing his / her work and granting and confirming the credits (5 credits / month for scientific research work on the project) if needed.