How to get to Students' Hostel Vinarska 2 in Brno
A detailed map of the location of Students' Hostel is provided here.
- The reception and accomodation will be at the Students' Hostel Vinarska 2, block no. A3
from morning 2nd September through the whole day and night till 3rd September morning.
Then the official program starts.
- If you sent precise information about your time and place of arrival to Brno,
you will be picked up at the place you arrive.
- If not, you can use the Tram No.1 (marked "Bystrc" in Czech) and get off at the "Vystaviste" stop.
Then walk to the Students' Hostel on Vinarska Street according the map.
The tickets are available in automata (coins required) or in kiosks by Main Railways Station.
However, if you sent the dates of birth and passport numbers,
you will get free public transport card when we pick you up.
The direct phone to the reception at Students' Hostel Vinarska 2, block A3 is 43212492
(within Brno, or 05/43212492 within Czech Republic).
- Red Circle = Location of the Students' Hostel Vinarska 2 (in Czech: "Koleje Vinařská")
- The White Line connects the tram stop "Vystaviste" with Students' Hostel.
This page has been visited times. Back to CEOI'99 Homepage. WWW Design by Tomáš Pitner, 1999