Instructions for authors
Submissions must come in the form of an extended abstract of no more than
2 pages (longer submissions will be considered in breach of the rules
and automatically rejected), describing novel original work of the authors.
The submissions will be reviewed by the program committee and authors will
be informed about acceptance or rejection by April 22, 2019.
Note that no more than 5 papers from the workshop shall be selected
for the special issue of the Infocommunications Journal (SCOPUS indexed),
and authors of these papers will have the opportunity to revise their
papers (including typesetting in the IEEE format) after the conference
– final versions for the special issue will be due July 22, 2019.
EasyChair Submission link
- April 1, 2019: Submission of abstracts
- April 22, 2019: Notification of acceptance/rejection
- April 29, 2019: Preliminary conference program
- May 15, 2019: Registration deadline
- June 12-14: The conference
Back to CECC main page