I've written a Sensable Phantom driver for 2.6 Linux kernel. It supports only PCI version of the device. It may be obtained from snapshots directory, directly from git repository (gitweb) or from Releases section below.
Note, that the latest version is available always in the latest kernel (and no longer in this repository).
libphantom is documented through doxygen directly in the code. Generated documentation may be also obtained.
If you need any other things to be described or documented, feel free to contact me.
- v0.8 – bug fix, open/start/reset separation…
- v0.8.1 – automake system
- v0.9 – Interrupt driven driver
- v0.9.1 – Several bugfixes
- v0.9.2 – Softer surfaces + isr fix
- v0.9.3 – Minor fixes
- v0.9.4 – convert to input layer (patched kernel needed for <2.6.22 and also don't forget to link patched include/linux/input.h into /usr/include/linux/ directory)
- v0.9.5 – OK, input layer was one-way path, move back, to the original approach and support openhaptics
- v0.9.6 – some fixes
- v0.9.7 – improved data passing
- v0.9.8 – optimizations,
- v0.9.9 – compat ioctl, performance improvement