The homepage is basically a collection of links - most of the links lead to pages in Czech, only the research-related pages are in English.
Other sources of information about me
- www.radekpelanek.cz - personal web page (mainly) about my books
- Contact: xpelanek (at) fi.muni.cz, more detailed contact information
- Official Curriculum Vitae
- AMASE - Automated Model Analysis by State Space Exploration, my postdoc grant
- BEEM - BEnchmarks for Explicit Model checkers
Information for my students
- IV109 Modeling and
Spring semester; overview course about computational modeling and simulation.
- IB111 Introduction to programming through Python
Introductory course to programming, using the Python programming language.
- IV122 Mathematics and
Spring semester; applying math to develop interesting programs, using programming to understand math.
- IV104 Programming Seminar
Autumn semester; focus on algorithmically interesting problems; training for an ACM ICPC contest.
- PV205 Seminar on Complex
Autumn semester; mainly student presentations on interesting topics about complex systems; training of presentation and writing skills.
- IA158 Real Time
Spring semester, mix of theory and practice, includes project with Lego Mindstorms.
- PB170 Seminar on
Digital System Design
Autumn semester; logic circuits, tools Hades, Quartus, introduction to Verilog.