Opal Manual Pages
In this page you can find a manual pages for Opal and its programs.
- opal.1 Opal - system for molecular modelling
(general introduction. You should visit the
About Opal page first).
- opal_singlept.1 singlept - compute the potential energy value for a given coordinates.
- opal_lmin.1 lmin - compute a local minimum of the potential energy.
Sorry, there are not any other man page for now. I am working on this.
The following manpages are to be written:
- opal_internals Opal data structures and library functions
- opal_gmin gmin - compute a global minimum via the simulated annealing.
- opal_gmin_t gmin_t - compute a global minimum of the smoothed energy function.
- opal_lmin_t lmin_t - compute a local minimum of the smoothed energy function.
- opal_singlept_t singlept_t - compute the smoothed energy function for a given coordinates.