Professor of Computer Science
Office: Gotex, Šumavská 15, building B, 1st floor, door 2.91 b
E-mail: tony "at" fi.muni.cz
Phone: +420 549 494 374
Fax: +420 549 497 434
- Formal modelling and verification of infinite-state systems.
- The decidability and complexity of equivalence-checking and model-checking over various classes of infinite-state systems.
- Modal and temporal logics.
- Stochastic systems, probabilistic temporal logics.
- Game theory and its applications in computer science.
Past PhD Students
- FCT 2015. International Symposium on Fundamentals of Computation Theory. August 17-19, 2015, Gdansk, Poland.
- LATA 2015. 9th International Conference on Language and Automata Theory and Applications. March 2-6, 2015, Nice, France.
- ICALP 2015. 42nd International Colloquium on Automata, Language and Programming. July 6-10, 2015, Kyoto, Japan.
- Sofsem 2015. 41st International Conference on Current Trends in Theory and Practice of Computer Science. January 24-29, 2015. Pec pod Sněžkou, Czech Republic.
- 1st EATCS Young Researchers School on Automata, Logic and Games. July 27 - August 1, 2014, Telč, Czech Republic.
- CONCUR 2014. 25th International Conference on Concurrency Theory. September 1-6, 2014, Rome, Italy.
- FoSSaCS 2014. 17th International Conference on Foundations of Software Science and Computation Structures. April 2014, Grenoble, France.