Professor of Computer Science
Office: Room C438, wing "C", 4th floor
E-mail: tony "at" fi.muni.cz
Phone: +420 549 494 374
Fax: +420 549 497 434
- Stochastic processes, effective analysis of probabilistic systems.
- Markov decision processes and stochastic games, strategy synthesis, multi-objective optimization.
- Infinite-state systems and games.
- Applications of game theory in security and operational research.
- The decidability and complexity of equivalence-checking and model-checking over various classes of infinite-state systems.
- Modal and temporal logics.
Past PhD Students
- MOVEP 2016. 12th Summer School on Modelling and Verification of Parallel Processes. June 27 - July 1, 2016, Genova, Italy.
- ECAI 2016. 22nd European Conference on Artificial Intelligence. August 29 - September 2, 2016. The Hague, Holland.
- IJCAI 2016. 25th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence. July 9-15, 2016. New York City, USA.
- Highlights 2016. Highlights of Logic, Games, and Automata. September 6-9, 2016. Brussels, Belgium.