Professor of Computer Science
Office: Gotex, Šumavská 15, building B, 1st floor, door 2.91 b
E-mail: tony "at" fi.muni.cz
Phone: +420 549 494 374
Fax: +420 549 497 434
- Formal modelling and verification of infinite-state systems.
- The decidability and complexity of equivalence-checking and model-checking over various classes of infinite-state systems.
- Modal and temporal logics.
- Stochastic systems, probabilistic temporal logics.
- Game theory and its applications in computer science.
Past PhD Students
- CONCUR 2014. 25th International Conference on Concurrency Theory. September 1-6, 2014, Rome, Italy.
- FoSSaCS 2014. 17th International Conference on Foundations of Software Science and Computation Structures. April 2014, Grenoble, France.
- Highlights 2013. Highlights of Logic, Games and Automata. September 18-21, 2013, Paris, France.
- ICALP 2013. 40th International Colloquium on Automata, Language and Programming. July 8-12, 2013, Riga, Latvia.
- STACS 2013. 30th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science. February 27 - March 2, 2013, Kiel, Germany.