Professor of Computer Science
Office: Room C438, wing "C", 4th floor
E-mail: tony "at" fi.muni.cz
Phone: +420 549 494 374
Fax: +420 549 497 434
- Stochastic processes, effective analysis of probabilistic systems.
- Markov decision processes and stochastic games, strategy synthesis, multi-objective optimization.
- Infinite-state systems and games.
- Applications of game theory in security and operational research.
- The decidability and complexity of equivalence-checking and model-checking over various classes of infinite-state systems.
- Modal and temporal logics.
- Karel Klíč
- Ľuboš Korenčiak
Past PhD Students
- Highlights 2015. Highlights of Logic, Games, and Automata. September 15-18, 2015. Prague, Czech Republic.
- FCT 2015. International Symposium on Fundamentals of Computation Theory. August 17-19, 2015, Gdansk, Poland.
- LATA 2015. 9th International Conference on Language and Automata Theory and Applications. March 2-6, 2015, Nice, France.
- ICALP 2015. 42nd International Colloquium on Automata, Language and Programming. July 6-10, 2015, Kyoto, Japan.
- GandALF 2015. The Sixth International Symposium on Games, Automata, Logics and Formal Verification. September 21– 23, 2015, Genova, Italy
- Sofsem 2015. 41st International Conference on Current Trends in Theory and Practice of Computer Science. January 24-29, 2015. Pec pod Sněžkou, Czech Republic.
- 1st EATCS Young Researchers School on Automata, Logic and Games. July 27 - August 1, 2014, Telč, Czech Republic.