Library

The stock is built systematically, with new titles being added as funds are secured. Approximately 80 % of the books and magazines are in English, the remaining 20 % are in Czech. The Library currently holds 18,000 books and 30 titles of printed journals and magazines. The library has always granted direct access to the books and magazines, allowing the users to browse the shelves freely.

Opening hours

Academic Year
Monday to Thursday8.00 - 12.00 and 13.00 - 16.30
Friday8.00 - 12.00 and 13.00 - 14.00
Holidays
Monday to Friday8.00 - 12.00
September
Monday to Thursday8.00 - 12.00 and 13.00 - 15.00
Friday8.00 - 12.00 and 13.00 - 14.00

Contact

AddressBotanická 68a
602 00 Brno
Phone+420-549 491 808
Fax+420-549 491 820
E-mailknihovna(atsign)fi(dot)muni(dot)cz

Responsible contact: Mgr. Jana Kovářová